Biotinylated PD 1 PDCD1 Human Recombinant
Biotinylated PD 1 PDCD1 Human Recombinant is available 2 times from Biovision labs
P1038-10 | Biotinylated PD-1/PDCD1, Human Recombinantsize: 10 μg | 367.93 USD
P1038-50 | Biotinylated PD-1/PDCD1, Human Recombinantsize: 50 μg | 820.77 USD
- SynonymsPDCD1, PD1, CD279, SLEB2, hPD-1, hPD-l
- Alternates namesPDCD1, PD1, CD279, SLEB2, hPD-1, hPD-l
- TaglinesInhibits the T-cell proliferation and production of IL-1, IL-4, IL-10 and IFN-γ by suppressing the activation and transduction of PI3K/AKT pathway.
- NCBI Gene ID #.5133
- NCBI Gene SymbolPDCD1
- Gene SourceHuman
- Accession #Q15116
- SourceE. coli
- Purity> 90%
- Endotoxin LevelN/A
- Activity (Specifications/test method)Measured by its binding ability in functional ELISA
- Biological activityMeasured by its binding ability to bind Human PD-L1 in a functional ELISA with a linear range of 0.125-1 µg/ml.
- ResultsMeasured by its binding ability to bind Human PD-L1 in a functional ELISA with a linear range of 0.125-1 µg/ml.
- Molecular Weight19.7 kDa
- Storage Temp.-20°C
- ShippingGel Pack
- Shelf Life1 year
- Physical form description0.5 mg/ml solution in in PBS containing 20% glycerol
- Reconstitution InstructionsN/A
- HandlingCentrifuge the vial prior to opening.
- UsageFor Research Use Only! Not to be used in humans
- PropertiesHuman proteins, cDNA and human recombinants are used in human reactive ELISA kits and to produce anti-human mono and polyclonal antibodies. Modern humans (Homo sapiens, primarily ssp. Homo sapiens sapiens). Depending on the epitopes used human ELISA kits can be cross reactive to many other species. Mainly analyzed are human serum, plasma, urine, saliva, human cell culture supernatants and biological samples.
- Additional sourceRecombinants or rec. proteins
- Gene target
- Short nameBiotinylated PD-1/PDCD1, Recombinant
- Alternative nameBiotinylated PD-1/programmed cellular death 1, H. sapiens recombinant
- Alternative techniquerec
- Alternative to gene targetprogrammed cell death 1, CD279 and hPD-1 and hPD-l and hSLE1 and PD-1 and PD1 and SLEB2, PDCD1 and IDBG-85346 and ENSG00000188389 and 5133, protein binding, Cell surfaces, Pdcd1 and IDBG-184148 and ENSMUSG00000026285 and 18566, PDCD1 and IDBG-642702 and ENSBTAG00000011543 and 613842