Biotin PEG2 succinimidyl ester
1x Biotin PEG2 succinimidyl ester found in aat
- Transportation conditionsAmbient (Room) temperature
- Storage conditionsFrozen
- Shelf life1 year
- DescriptionBiotin PEG2 succinimidyl ester is a highly purified chemical compound for various applications and uses in biology, chemistry, physics, medical and other laboratories. Biotin PEG2 succinimidyl ester is available in bulk quantities in which case a discounted pricing will be applied in accordance with the amount. Please, note that Biotin PEG2 succinimidyl ester is intended for research and development purposes and should not be used as a medication.
- TipsWhether the chemical is in the form or in liquid, small amounts may get caught on the vial's walls and/or lid due to shipping and handling factors. We recommend you to briefly centrifuge the vial prior to useage to ensure that all of the chemical is on the bottom of the vial.
- Gene target
- Short namePEG2 succinimidyl ester
- Alternative namebiotinilated PEG2 succinimidyl ester
3016 | Biotin PEG2 succinimidyl estersize: 25 milligrams | 162.3 USD
Supplier:Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies