Biotin PEG2 maleimide *CAS 305372-39-8*
Biotin PEG2 maleimide *CAS 305372-39-8* is available 1 time from Aat labs
- Transportation conditionsAmbient (Room) temperature
- Storage conditionsFrozen
- Shelf life1 year
- DescriptionBiotin PEG2 maleimide *CAS 305372-39-8* is a highly purified chemical compound for various applications and uses in biology, chemistry, physics, medical and other laboratories. Biotin PEG2 maleimide *CAS 305372-39-8* is available in bulk quantities in which case a discounted pricing will be applied in accordance with the amount. Please, note that Biotin PEG2 maleimide *CAS 305372-39-8* is intended for research and development purposes and should not be used as a medication.
- TipsWhether the chemical is in the form or in liquid, small amounts may get caught on the vial's walls and/or lid due to shipping and handling factors. We recommend you to briefly centrifuge the vial prior to useage to ensure that all of the chemical is on the bottom of the vial.
- PropertiesBiotin conjugates can be detected by horseradish peroxidase, alkaline phosphatase substrates or anti biotin conjugated antibodies. Avidin and Streptavidin bind to the small biotin and are couple to HRP or AP for ELISA. To break the streptavidin Biotin bond we suggest to use a 6 molar guanidine HCl solution with acidity of pH 1.6.
- Additional descriptionThe CAS or CASRN registry number for chemical substances and identifying chemicals by the Chemical Abstract Service is a worldwide used identification of chemicals. This chemical can be supplied in purities of 98% or 95% purity by aat. Bulk in kg or liter volumes on request.
- Gene target
- Short namePEG2 maleimide *CAS 305372-39-8*
- Alternative namebiotinilated PEG2 maleimide *CAS 305372-39-8*
3015 | Biotin PEG2 maleimide *CAS 305372-39-8*size: 5 milligrams | 163.37 USD
Supplier:Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies. ALEXA FLUOR
Supplier:Bioss Primary Unconjugated Antibodies