Biotin Conjugated is available 5 times from Gentaur genprice labs
235-BA-6301-5 | Biotin Conjugated Artocarpussize: 1 vial | 353.12 USD
100-CPA-65B | Biotin Conjugated Chicken anti-Protein Asize: 1x | 370.21 USD
100-CPA-65B | Biotin Conjugated Chicken anti-Protein Asize: 1 vial | 451.08 USD
- Catalog number100-CPA-65B
- Price451.08 USD
- Size1 vial
- Ordering informationThe catalog number at Gentaur for this research reagent is 100-CPA-65B. It is a frequent ordered item.
- DeliveryThe Biotin Conjugated Chicken anti-Protein A can be delivered to your laboratory the next week after your order if you order before Friday 15:00.
- DescriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.
- PropertiesBiotin conjugates can be detected by horseradish peroxidase, alkaline phosphatase substrates or anti biotin conjugated antibodies. Avidin and Streptavidin bind to the small biotin and are couple to HRP or AP for ELISA. To break the streptavidin Biotin bond we suggest to use a 6 molar guanidine HCl solution with acidity of pH 1.6.Chickens like all bird species have IgY antibodies that are very stable and found in the yolk. Gallus Gallus domestica is the Latin name of the Chicken.
- Gene target
- Short nameConjugated anti-Protein A
- Alternative namebiotinilated coupled Chicken antibody to-Protein A
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
100-CPA-65B | Biotin Conjugated Chicken anti-Protein Asize: 1 kit or item | 665.23 USD
235-BA-7801-5 | Biotin Conjugated Maackia amurensis Lectsize: 1 vial | 301.86 USD
- UseBiotin Conjugated Chicken anti-Protein A is used in laboratories on a frequent basis.
- Orderingthe reference is 100-CPA-65B for ordering
- ReferenceGentaur can give you references of users of Biotin Conjugated Chicken anti-Protein A in your area. Call us on 00 32 265 09 23 for more information on 100-CPA-65B
- Users referenceContact us for laboratory references of researchers that recently used this product in Europe or the United States.
- How to orderThe reference at Genprice for this lab product is 100-CPA-65B. It is a frequent ordered reagent.
- When will I be deliveredThe Biotin Conjugated Chicken anti-Protein A will be delivered to your laboratory the next week after your order if you order it before Friday 15:30.
- Contact with other usersBiotin Conjugated Chicken anti-Protein A is frequently used in research laboratories. We can supply you with references if needed.
Supplier:Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies. ALEXA FLUOR
Supplier:Bioss Polyclonal Antibodies