Biotin Conjugated is available 22 times from Boster labs
- Product configurationSolution with concentration 1mg/ml
BA1022-0.5 | Biotin Conjugated Goat Anti-human IgM antibodysize: 500 µl | 642.62 USD
BA1022-0.25 | Biotin Conjugated Goat Anti-human IgM antibodysize: 250 µl | 360.36 USD
BA1001-0.5 | Biotin Conjugated Goat Anti-mouse IgG antibodysize: 500 µl | 136.21 USD
BA1001-1 | Biotin Conjugated Goat Anti-mouse IgG antibodysize: 1000 µl | 194.32 USD
BA1004-0.25 | Biotin Conjugated Goat Anti-mouse IgM antibodysize: 250 µl | 360.36 USD
BA1004-0.5 | Biotin Conjugated Goat Anti-mouse IgM antibodysize: 500 µl | 642.62 USD
BA1003-1 | Biotin Conjugated Goat Anti-rabbit IgG antibodysize: 1000 µl | 194.32 USD
BA1003-0.5 | Biotin Conjugated Goat Anti-rabbit IgG antibodysize: 500 µl | 136.21 USD
- Catalog numberBA1003-0.5
- Price136.21 USD
- Size500 µl
- Type of the antibody/proteinIgG secondary antibody
- Raised in/synthesizedGoat
- ImmunogenRabbit IgG (whole molecule)
- ClonalityPolyclonal antibodies
- Storage conditionsKeep the Biotin Conjugated Goat Anti-rabbit IgG antibody at plus four degrees Celsius for 12 months.
- Product detailsThis antibody is purified from antiserum by immunoaffinity chromatography which removes essentially all goat serum proteins, except the specific antibody for rabbit IgG. The antibody preparation is solid phase adsorbed with human serum proteins to ensure minimal cross reactivity in tissue or cell preparation
- SpecificityThis biotin conjugated antibody is specific for rabbit IgG and shows no cross-reactivity with bovine/mouse IgG.
- TipsThe Biotin Conjugated Goat Anti-rabbit IgG antibody is intended to be used for research analyses and it is not applicale for in vitro diagnostics.
- DescriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by boster they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.Biotin conjugates can be detected by horseradish peroxidase, alkaline phosphatase substrates or anti biotin conjugated antibodies. Avidin and Streptavidin bind to the small biotin and are couple to HRP or AP for ELISA. To break the streptavidin Biotin bond we suggest to use a 6 molar guanidine HCl solution with acidity of pH 1.6.
- Additional conjugationBiotinylated
- Latin nameCapra aegagrus hircus,Oryctolagus cuniculus
- AboutImmunoglobulin gamma, IgG, mouse monoclonal H&L chain clones or rabbit, goat polyclonal antibodies have 4 parts. There are 2 heavy chains, 2 light chains. The IgG antibody has 2 antigen binding sites. They represent 70% or more of serum antibodies. This antibody can be antigen purified or protein A or G purified. For storage sodium azide is added or you can call us to request azide free antibody preparations. These will need colder storage temperatures.Rabbits are used for polyclonal antibody production by boster. Rabbit antibodies are very stable and can be stored for several days at room temperature. boster adds sodium azide and glycerol to enhance the stability of the rabbit polyclonal antibodies. Anti-human, anti mouse antibodies to highly immunogenic selected peptide sequences are" monoclonal like" since the epitope to which they are directed is less than 35 amino acids long.
- Additional isotypeIgG
- French translationanticorps
- Gene target
- Short nameConjugated Goat Anti-rabbit IgG antibody
- TechniqueAntibody, Rabbit, anti, Goat, IgG
- Alternative namebiotinilated coupled caprine antibody to-production species: rabbit Immunoglobulin G (Antibody to)
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
BM2001-1 | Biotin Conjugated Mouse Anti-human IgG antibodysize: 1000 µl | 543 USD
BM2001-0.5 | Biotin Conjugated Mouse Anti-human IgG antibodysize: 500 µl | 227.53 USD
BM2004-0.5 | Biotin Conjugated Mouse Anti-rabbit IgG antibodysize: 500 µl | 227.53 USD
BM2004-1 | Biotin Conjugated Mouse Anti-rabbit IgG antibodysize: 1000 µl | 543 USD
BA1025-0.5 | Biotin Conjugated Protein Asize: 500 µl | 194.32 USD
BA1025-1 | Biotin Conjugated Protein Asize: 1000 µl | 310.55 USD
BA1026-0.5 | Biotin Conjugated Protein Gsize: 500 µl | 360.36 USD
BA1026-1 | Biotin Conjugated Protein Gsize: 1000 µl | 642.62 USD
BA1006-1 | Biotin Conjugated Rabbit Anti-goat IgG antibodysize: 1000 µl | 194.32 USD
BA1006-0.5 | Biotin Conjugated Rabbit Anti-goat IgG antibodysize: 500 µl | 136.21 USD
BA1020-0.5 | Biotin Conjugated Rabbit Anti-human IgG antibodysize: 500 µl | 136.21 USD
BA1020-1 | Biotin Conjugated Rabbit Anti-human IgG antibodysize: 1000 µl | 194.32 USD
BA1005-1 | Biotin Conjugated Rabbit Anti-rat IgG antibodysize: 1000 µl | 194.32 USD
BA1005-0.5 | Biotin Conjugated Rabbit Anti-rat IgG antibodysize: 500 µl | 136.21 USD