Biotin Clone BN 34 Mouse Monoclonal antibody
Biotin Clone BN 34 Mouse Monoclonal antibody is available 6 times from Accurate-monoclonals labs
BYA6149-1 | Biotin, Clone: BN-34, Mouse Monoclonal antibody-size: 500ul | 783.7 USD
BYA6849-1 | Biotin, Clone: BN-34, Mouse Monoclonal antibody-, Agarosesize: 1000ul | 667.51 USD
BYA6449-1 | Biotin, Clone: BN-34, Mouse Monoclonal antibody-, ALPsize: 500ul | 529.68 USD
BYA9349-1 | Biotin, Clone: BN-34, Mouse Monoclonal antibody-, Cy3size: 500ul | 445.39 USD
BYA6249-1 | Biotin, Clone: BN-34, Mouse Monoclonal antibody-, FITCsize: 500ul | 445.39 USD
- Catalog numberBYA6249-1
- Price445.39 USD
- Alternative name 1Biotin, Clone: BN-34, Mab anti-, FITC
- Alternative name 2Biotin, Clone: BN-34, Mab antibody-, FITC
- Alternative name 3Biotin, Clone: BN-34, Mab antibody-, FITC
- Alternative name 4anti- Clone: BN-34
- Alternative name 5Clone: BN-34
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by accurate-monoclonals they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.Biotin conjugates can be detected by horseradish peroxidase, alkaline phosphatase substrates or anti biotin conjugated antibodies. Avidin and Streptavidin bind to the small biotin and are couple to HRP or AP for ELISA. To break the streptavidin Biotin bond we suggest to use a 6 molar guanidine HCl solution with acidity of pH 1.6.This accurate-monoclonals Fluorescein isothiocyanate (FITC) antibody is currently after some BD antibodies the most commonly used fluorescent dye for FACS. When excited at 488 nanometers, FITC has a green emission that's usually collected at 530 nanometers, the FL1 detector of a FACSCalibur or FACScan. FITC has a high quantum yield (efficiency of energy transfer from absorption to emission fluorescence) and approximately half of the absorbed photons are emitted as fluorescent light. For fluorescent microscopy applications, the 1 FITC is seldom used as it photo bleaches rather quickly though in flow cytometry applications, its photo bleaching effects are not observed due to a very brief interaction at the laser intercept. accurate-monoclonals FITC is highly sensitive to pH extremes.
- ConjugationBiotinylated,Anti-FITC Antibody
- AboutMonoclonals of this antigen are available in different clones. Each murine monoclonal anibody has his own affinity specific for the clone. Mouse monoclonal antibodies are purified protein A or G and can be conjugated to FITC for flow cytometry or FACS and can be of different isotypes.
- TestMouse or mice from the Mus musculus species are used for production of mouse monoclonal antibodies or mabs and as research model for humans in your lab. Mouse are mature after 40 days for females and 55 days for males. The female mice are pregnant only 20 days and can give birth to 10 litters of 6-8 mice a year. Transgenic, knock-out, congenic and inbread strains are known for C57BL/6, A/J, BALB/c, SCID while the CD-1 is outbred as strain.
- Latin nameMus musculus
- French translationanticorps
- Gene target
- Short nameClone: BN-34, Mouse Monoclonal antibody- FITC
- TechniqueMouse monoclonal, Antibody, Mouse, FITC
- Alternative namebiotinilated, clonality: BN-34, Mouse monoclonal (Antibody to)-, fluorecein
1. Gene info
- Long gene namesmall nucleolar RNA, C/D box 115-34
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year2007-02-15
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- RefSeq identity
- Small nucleolar RNAs, C/D box
- ConceptScope note:A method for the study of certain organic compounds within cells, in situ, by measuring the light intensities of the selectively stained areas of cytoplasm. The compounds studied and their locations in the cells are made to fluoresce and are observed under a microscope.
- Tree numbers
- PubMedLate stage cathepsin C, CXCL13 and Ki-67 overexpression correlate with regional neuropathology in a bovine spongiform encephalopathy transgenic murine model.The majority of tumours showed strong p16, p21, p27, pRb and cyclin D1 staining and little or no p53 expression. Tumours harbouring dysplasia were significantly more likely to be p53-positive and exhibit up-regulated p21 and p27.p63 protein is essential for the embryonic development of vibrissae and teeth; while it localizes with K5 in vibrissae, it is not fully colocalized with nuclear Ki67 expressionData show that C57BL/6 mice showed significantly higher levels of Ki-67-immunopositive cells in the subgranular zone (SGZ) of the DG compared to ICR and BALB/c mice.Immunohistochemical staining studies show that greast tumor cells positive for ALDH1 are more likely to be Ki67 positive.Ki-67 antigen was found to be increased by urethane, but K-ras exon 1 mutations do not play any role in the interfering effects of urethane followed by sodium nitrite and sodium chlorideBoth HDAC1 and HDAC2 play crucial roles in the regulation of liver regeneration. The loss of HDAC1/2 inhibits Ki67 expression and results in defective hepatocyte mitosis and impaired liver regeneration.Ki67-positive cells are localized near inner enamel epithelium and supra-IEE, the stellate reticulum next to these is Ki67-negative. The IEE and supra-IEE contain intense Ki67-immunoreactivity, outer enamel epithelium lacks proliferative cells in mice.injection of a b3-adrenergic receptor (b3-AR) agonist for continuous 5 days increased the number of Ki67-positive brown adipocytes even at Day 1 but not that of SV cells. In addition, the b3-AR antagonist, but not b1-AR antagonist, attenuated the cold exposure-induced increase in the number of Ki67-positive brown adipocytes
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
BYA6949-1 | Biotin, Clone: BN-34, Mouse Monoclonal antibody-, HRPsize: 1 vial | 517.15 USD
- ClonalityMonoclonal Antibody
- DescriptionThis is a monoclonal antibody which is greatly purified and with high binding affinity for the antigen that it is risen against. If used correctly and according the protocol, this antibody will provide excellent and reproducible results with guaranteed success for the tested and confirmed applications. Amongst the advantages of the monoclonal antibodies are: the fact that while the hybridoma takes a bit longer to be produced, once the line is ready there is virtually an endless supply of these antibodie throughout time with little to no variations in recognition sites of the antigen in different batches; in comparison to the polyclonal antibodies monoclonal antibodies are highly specific to a given epitope and can be used in applications where specific targeting is required.
- Storage and handlingGenerally, antibodies that are lyophilized can be transported at ambient temperature and stored for short terms at +4 degrees Celsius, for longer periods - at -20 . Antibodies in a liquid form can be shipped and stored for a short period of time at +4 degrees Celsius, for long term storage (up to one year) 25-50% glycerol or ethylene glycol should be added and then the container has to be stored at -20°C.
- AdvisoryTo keep the quality and the affinity of the antibody cycles of freezing and thawing should be avoided. For antibodies in a liquid form or reconstituted lyophilized antibodies small amounts of the soultion could be captured on the cap or the walls of the container. Right before use you could briefly centrifuge the vial to collect all of the solution on the bottom.
- Hostmouse monoclonal
- Alternative techniqueantibodies