Biotin cadaverine is available 2 times from Aat labs
3004 | Biotin cadaverinesize: 2X25 mg | 400.42 USD
3004 | Biotin cadaverinesize: 25 milligrams | 156.22 USD
- Catalog number3004
- Price156.22 USD
- Size25 milligrams
- ConceptRegistry number:6SO6U10H04Scope note:A water-soluble, enzyme co-factor present in minute amounts in every living cell. It occurs mainly bound to proteins or polypeptides and is abundant in liver, kidney, pancreas, yeast, and milk.CASN1 number:1H-Thieno(3,4-d)imidazole-4-pentanoic acid, hexahydro-2-oxo-, (3aS-(3aalpha,4beta,6aalpha))-
- Tree numbers
- ShippingRoom Temperature
- Shelflife12 months
- Transportation conditionsAmbient (Room) temperature
- Storage conditionsFrozen
- Shelf life1 year
- DescriptionBiotin cadaverine is a highly purified chemical compound for various applications and uses in biology, chemistry, physics, medical and other laboratories. Biotin cadaverine is available in bulk quantities in which case a discounted pricing will be applied in accordance with the amount. Please, note that Biotin cadaverine is intended for research and development purposes and should not be used as a medication.
- TipsWhether the chemical is in the form or in liquid, small amounts may get caught on the vial's walls and/or lid due to shipping and handling factors. We recommend you to briefly centrifuge the vial prior to useage to ensure that all of the chemical is on the bottom of the vial.
- PropertiesBiotin conjugates can be detected by horseradish peroxidase, alkaline phosphatase substrates or anti biotin conjugated antibodies. Avidin and Streptavidin bind to the small biotin and are couple to HRP or AP for ELISA. To break the streptavidin Biotin bond we suggest to use a 6 molar guanidine HCl solution with acidity of pH 1.6.
- Gene target
- Short namecadaverine
- Alternative namebiotinilated cadaverine
Supplier:Bioss Polyclonal Antibodies
Assay kit for Guinea pig Arf GAP with Rho GAP domain ANK repeat and PH domain containing protein ELISA