Biotin-11-dUTP *1 mM in Tris Buffer (pH 7.5)* *CAS 86303-25-5*
Biotin-11-dUTP *1 mM in Tris Buffer (pH 7.5)* *CAS 86303-25-5* is available 1 time from Aat labs
- Transportation conditionsDry Ice
- Storage conditionsFrozen
- Shelf life6 months
- DescriptionBiotin-11-dUTP *1 mM in Tris Buffer (pH 7.5)* *CAS 86303-25-5* is a highly purified chemical compound for various applications and uses in biology, chemistry, physics, medical and other laboratories. Biotin-11-dUTP *1 mM in Tris Buffer (pH 7.5)* *CAS 86303-25-5* is available in bulk quantities in which case a discounted pricing will be applied in accordance with the amount. Please, note that Biotin-11-dUTP *1 mM in Tris Buffer (pH 7.5)* *CAS 86303-25-5* is intended for research and development purposes and should not be used as a medication.
- TipsWhether the chemical is in the form or in liquid, small amounts may get caught on the vial's walls and/or lid due to shipping and handling factors. We recommend you to briefly centrifuge the vial prior to useage to ensure that all of the chemical is on the bottom of the vial.
- PropertiesBiotin conjugates can be detected by horseradish peroxidase, alkaline phosphatase substrates or anti biotin conjugated antibodies. Avidin and Streptavidin bind to the small biotin and are couple to HRP or AP for ELISA. To break the streptavidin Biotin bond we suggest to use a 6 molar guanidine HCl solution with acidity of pH 1.6.
- Additional descriptionBuffering solutions are useful to keep the pH range sable when using this reagent of aat.The CAS or CASRN registry number for chemical substances and identifying chemicals by the Chemical Abstract Service is a worldwide used identification of chemicals. This chemical can be supplied in purities of 98% or 95% purity by aat. Bulk in kg or liter volumes on request.
- Gene target
- Short name-11-dUTP *1 mM in Tris (pH 7.5)* *CAS 86303-25-5*
- Alternative namebiotinilated-11-dUTP *1 millimeter in Tris hydroxymethyl aminomethane solution (pH 7.5)* *CAS 86303-25-5*
17016 | Biotin-11-dUTP *1 mM in Tris Buffer (pH 7.5)* *CAS 86303-25-5*size: 25 nmoles | 163.28 USD