BHI Agar w 1% Agar
BHI Agar w 1% Agar is available 2 times from Himedia labs
M211A-4X500G | BHI Agar w/ 1% Agarsize: 4X500G | 178.55 USD
MV211A-500G | BHI Agar w/ 1% Agar, HiVegsize: 4X500G | 179.11 USD
- Alternative NameBrain Heart Infusion Agar with 1% Agar
- TypeDehydrated Culture Media
- Composition (g/L)Calf brain, infusion from 200.000 Beef heart, infusion from 250.000 Proteose peptone 10.000 Dextrose 2.000 Sodium chloride 5.000 Disodium phosphate 2.500 Agar 10.000 Final pH ( at 25°C) 7.4±0.2
- Quantity required per litre47 g
- AppearanceCream to yellow homogeneous free flowing powder
- Colour and Clarity of prepared mediumBasal medium : Light amber coloured clear to slightly opalescent gel. After addition of 5% v/v sterile defibrinated blood : Cherry red coloured, opaque gel forms in Petri plates.
- Cultural responseCultural characteristics observed after an incubation at 35-37°C for 18-24 hours.(If desired add 5% v/v sterile defibrinated blood
- StorageStore below 30°C in tightly closed container and the prepared medium at 2 - 8°C
- Storage TemperatureBHI Agar w/ 1% Agar, HiVeg should be stored below 30°C in tightly closed container and the prepared medium at 2-8°C.
- Sterilization121°C / 15 minutes.
- AppearenceLight yellow coloured may have slightly greenish tinge, homogeneous, free flowing powder.
- Storage conditionsStore in cool place. Keep container tightly closed in a dry and well-ventilated place. Containers which are opened must be carefully resealed and kept upright to prevent leakage
- OrderingTo order BHI Agar w/ 1% Agar, HiVeg , please use the Cat. Nr. MV211A-500G and submit your purchase order by email or by fax. A discount is available for larger or bulk quantities, please contact us for more information
- TipsOur specialists recommend you to follow carefully the pre-registered instructions for BHI Agar w/ 1% Agar, HiVeg
Recombinant Ureaplasma urealyticum serovar 10 Aspartyl glutamyl tRNA Asn Gln amidotransferase subunit B