Beta-Synuclein ELISA Kits (for human, mouse , rat ,canine)
1x Beta-Synuclein ELISA Kits (for human, mouse , rat ,canine) found in fivephotonbiochemicals
- CAS numberN/A
- Storage recommendations4°C
- Shipping informationShipped in two weeks. Delivery information at order time.
- Technical documentationFor Manual, Protocol or Datasheet please contact us.
- Dangerous contentsSodium Azide (0.1%)
- Gene target
- Short nameBeta-Synuclein ELISA (for mouse , )
- TechniqueELISA, ELISAs Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay 90320007 SNOMED code are used by the medical researcher for detection of human, mouse, … proteins are supplied in coated 96 well plates to be stored at +4°C. ELISA test kits can be sandwich ELISA. In sandwich ELISAS Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay 9we use captor and detector antibodies. In single antibody ELISAs the antigen is coated and only a detector antibody is used. Traditional competition antigen ELISAs are coated with a captor antibody and a competitive antigen is labelled with the chromogen. In this case the ratio on your graph will be inverse proportional with the antigen present in your sample. A sign detected by the Colorimetric detection OD optical density absorbance at 450 nm between 0 and 4 with an ELISA reader for 450 nm absortion. Genprice Inc. the recognized authority tax ID 45-4304622 D-U-N-S number - 078440800. MeSH code E05 478 566 350 170 Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assay. PROMT code 3841327 Immunoabsorbent assay tests. mouses
- Hostmouse, antigen assay ELISA kit 1 Kit (96 Wells)
- SpeciesRat, From Canis lupus or the domestic dog we know mostly the Beagle to be used in drug discovery experiments. Humans, Mouses, Rats
- Alternative nameb-Synuclein Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay reagens (to measure H. sapiens, mouse , rat ,canine)
- Alternative techniqueelisas
BSyn-ELISA | Beta-Synuclein ELISA Kits (for human, mouse , rat ,canine)1 kit, 96T 1016.51 USD
- Catalog numberBSyn-ELISA
- Price1016.51 USD
- Size1 kit, 96T
- PropertiesE05 478 566 350 170 or Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assays, Human proteins, cDNA and human recombinants are used in human reactive ELISA kits and to produce anti-human mono and polyclonal antibodies. Modern humans (Homo sapiens, primarily ssp. Homo sapiens sapiens). Depending on the epitopes used human ELISA kits can be cross reactive to many other species. Mainly analyzed are human serum, plasma, urine, saliva, human cell culture supernatants and biological samples.
- TestELISA Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assays Code 90320007 SNOMED, Mouse or mice from the Mus musculus species are used for production of mouse monoclonal antibodies or mabs and as research model for humans in your lab. Mouse are mature after 40 days for females and 55 days for males. The female mice are pregnant only 20 days and can give birth to 10 litters of 6-8 mice a year. Transgenic, knock-out, congenic and inbread strains are known for C57BL/6, A/J, BALB/c, SCID while the CD-1 is outbred as strain.
- Latin nameMus musculus, Rattus norvegicus
- AboutRats are used to make rat monoclonal anti mouse antibodies. There are less rat- than mouse clones however. Rats genes from rodents of the genus Rattus norvegicus are often studied in vivo as a model of human genes in Sprague-Dawley or Wistar rats.
- ConceptScope note:An immunoassay utilizing an antibody labeled with an enzyme marker such as horseradish peroxidase. While either the enzyme or the antibody is bound to an immunosorbent substrate, they both retain their biologic activity; the change in enzyme activity as a result of the enzyme-antibody-antigen reaction is proportional to the concentration of the antigen and can be measured spectrophotometrically or with the naked eye. Many variations of the method have been developed.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersadverse effects, classification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, mortality, nursing, psychology, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, contraindications, ethics
Supplier:Bioss Polyclonal Antibodies