BDNF Antibody is available 2 times from Boster labs
- Target antigenBDNF
- ClonalityPolyclonal antibody
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Raised inrabbit
- Type of the antibodyIgG polyclonal antibody
- Product formfreeze-dried
- PurificationImmunogen affinity purified.
- SolubilizationThe powdered antibody should be dissolved in 0.2 ml of distilled water to achieve final concentration of 500ug/ml
- Storage condtionsKeep the BDNF Antibodyat minus twenty degrees Celsius for 1 year. The ready-to-use solutions can be stored at four degrees Celsius for a month. Our specialsits recommend to freeze the aliquotes at minus twenty degrees Celsius for long-term application. Multiple procedures of freezing and thawing influence the specifity and reactivity of the antibody in a negative way.
- TipsThe BDNF Antibody did not cross-reacted with other proteins during the test procedures. This antobdy is intended to be used for research analyses and it is not applicale for in vitro diagnostics.
- Related articles1. Jones, K. R.; Reichardt, L. F. : Molecular cloning of a human gene that is a member of the nerve growth factor family. Proc. Nat. Acad. Sci. 87: 8060-8064, 1990. 2. Lee, R.; Kermani, P.; Teng, K. K.; Hempstead, B. L. : Regulation of cell survival by secreted proneurotrophins. Science 294: 1945-1948, 2001 . 3. Pruunsild, P.; Kazantseva, A.; Aid, T.; Palm, K.; Timmusk, T. : Dissecting the human BDNF locus: bidirectional transcription, complex splicing, and multiple promoters. Genomics 90: 397-406, 2007.
- Gene NameBDNF
- Gene Full Namebrain-derived neurotrophic factor
- SynonymsAbrineurin antibody|BDNF antibody|BDNF_HUMAN antibody|Brain Derived Neurotrophic Factor antibody|Brain-derived neurotrophic factor antibody|MGC34632 antibody|Neurotrophin antibody
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by boster they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
- French translationanticorps
- Gene target
- Short nameBDNF Antibody
- Alternative namebrain-derived neurotrophic factor (Antibody to)
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
- Alternative to gene targetbrain-derived neurotrophic factor, ANON2 and BULN2, BDNF and IDBG-36817 and ENSG00000176697 and 627, growth factor activity, Extracellular, Bdnf and IDBG-195506 and ENSMUSG00000048482 and 12064, BDNF and IDBG-636102 and ENSBTAG00000008134 and 617701
Supplier:Bioss Primary Unconjugated Antibodies