BCHE 1E8 Monoclonal Antibody ALEXA FLUOR
BCHE 1E8 Monoclonal Antibody ALEXA FLUOR is available 5 times from Bioss primary conjugated antibodies. alexa fluor labs
- CategoryConjugated Primary Antibodies
- Host OrganismMouse (Mus musculus)
- Target AntigenBCHE
- SpecificityThis is a highly specific antibody against BCHE.
- Modification SiteNone
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- SourceFull length native protein purified from human
- Gene ID Number590
- Tested applicationsIF(IHC-P)
- Recommended dilutionsIF(IHC-P)(1:50-200)
- Cross-reactive species detailsDue to limited amount of testing and knowledge, not every possible cross-reactivity is known.
- Background of the antigenMutant alleles at the BCHE locus are responsible for suxamethonium sensitivity. Homozygous persons sustain prolonged apnea after administration of the muscle relaxant suxamethonium in connection with surgical anesthesia. The activity of pseudocholinesterase in the serum is low and its substrate behavior is atypical. In the absence of the relaxant, the homozygote is at no known disadvantage. [provided by RefSeq, Jul 2008].
- PurificationPurified by Protein G.
- Storage conditionsStore this antibody in aqueous buffered solution containing 1% BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide. Keep refrigerated at 2 to 8 degrees Celcius for up to one year.
- SynonymsCholinesterase; Acylcholine acylhydrolase; Choline esterase II; CHE1; Butyrylcholine esterase; Pseudocholinesterase; butyrylcholinesterase.CHLE_HUMAN.
- Gene target
- Short nameBCHE(1E8) Monoclonal Antibody,
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
bsm-2011M-A350 | BCHE(1E8) Monoclonal Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 350size: 100ul | 410.81 USD
bsm-2011M-A488 | BCHE(1E8) Monoclonal Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 488size: 100ul | 410.81 USD
bsm-2011M-A555 | BCHE(1E8) Monoclonal Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 555size: 100ul | 410.81 USD
bsm-2011M-A594 | BCHE(1E8) Monoclonal Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 594size: 100ul | 410.81 USD
bsm-2011M-A647 | BCHE(1E8) Monoclonal Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 647size: 100ul | 410.81 USD
- Catalog numberbsm-2011M-A647
- Price410.81 USD
1. Gene info
- Long gene namebutyrylcholinesterase
- Synonyms gene
- Synonyms gene name
- cholinesterase 1
- cholinesterase (serum) 2
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year1986-01-01
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- Locus Specific Databases
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
- PubMedAChE, rather than BuChE, plays an important role in controlling ACh-induced contractions of rat urinary bladder.Liver and plasma butyrylcholinesterase, but not acetylcholinesterase, expression is influenced by sex hormones.Results showed that arginine in vitro significantly decreased acetylcholinesterase activity in hippocampus of 15-day-old rats.Report differential cholinesterase inhibition in the rat brain regions by dichlorvos and protective effect of Decalepis hamiltonii root antioxidants.Hypothyroidism significantly reduced both specific and total AChE activity in spinal cord of rat pupsAChE has an important role in modulation of early immune responses against Toxoplasma gondii infection.The data suggest that the inhibitory effect of Homocysteine on BuChE activity is probably mediated by free radicals, since vitamins E and C administration prevented such effect.The hydrolytic rate of BCH12 and longer alkyl chain esters vs. substrate concentration showed a premature plateau far below V(max). The best substrates for rat butyrylcholinesterase were short alkyl homologues, BzCh - BCH4.
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
Supplier:SAB ELISA KIT