BAK Antibody, Cy7 Conjugated
BAK Antibody, Cy7 Conjugated is available 1 time from Bioss primary conjugated antibodies labs
- Long nameBAK Polyclonal Antibody, Cy7 Conjugated
- CategoryConjugated Primary Antibodies
- Host OrganismRabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus)
- Target AntigenBAK
- SpecificityThis is a highly specific antibody against BAK.
- Modification siteNone
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- Subcellular locationMitochondrion
- SourceKLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from mouse BAK
- Gene ID number12018
- Swiss ProtO08734
- Tested applicationsIF(IHC-P)
- Recommended dilutionsIF(IHC-P)(1:50-200)
- CrossreactivityHuman, Mouse, Rat
- Crossreactive species detailsDue to limited amount of testing and knowledge, not every possible cross-reactivity is known.
- Antigen backgroundIn the presence of an appropriate stimulus, accelerates programmed cell death by binding to, and antagonizing the anti-apoptotic action of BCL2.
- Purification methodThis antibody was purified via Protein A.
- Storage conditionsKeep the antibody in an aqueous buffered solution containing 1% BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide. Store refrigerated at 2 to 8 degrees Celcius for up to 1 year.
- Excitation Emission743nm/767nm
- SynonymsApoptosis Regulator Bak; BAK 1; BAK; BAK like; Bak NT; BAK1; Bcl 2 homologous antagonist/killer; Bcl 2 like 7 protein; Bcl2 homologous antagonist killer; Bcl2 like 7 Protein; BCL2-antagonist/killer 1; BCL2L7; CDN 1; CDN1; Cell death inhibitor 1; MGC117255; MGC3887; NBak; Pro apoptotic protein BAK; BAX_MOUSE.
- Gene target
- Short nameBAK Antibody, Conjugated
- TechniqueAntibody, antibodies against human proteins, antibodies for, antibody Conjugates
- Alternative nameBAK (Antibody to), cyanine 7 coupled
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
bs-1284R-Cy7 | BAK Antibody, Cy7 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 430.54 USD
- Catalog numberbs-1284R-Cy7
- Price430.54 USD
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
- ConjugatedThese antibodies are excite for emission at 650 nm and detected at a 676 nm wavelengths.
- Additional conjugationCy7
- French translationanticorps
1. Gene info
- Long gene nameBCL2 antagonist/killer 1
- Synonyms gene
- Synonyms gene name
- BCL2-antagonist/killer 1
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year1997-10-09
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- RefSeq identity
- BCL2 family
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
- PubMedBid catalyzes MAC formation in isolated mitochondria containing Bax and/or Bak with a time course of minutes and does not require VDAC1 or VDAC3.BAX and BAK confer an essential gateway for the activation of caspases in the intrinsic apoptotic pathway.Bnip3 mediates mitochondrial dysfunction through activation of Bax or Bak which is independent of mitochondrial permeability transition pore opening.induction of apoptosis by inhibition of the anti-apoptotic BCL-2 repertoire requires "covert" levels of direct activators of BAX and BAK at the outer mitochondrial membraneHighly purified oligodendroglial lineage cells from mice lacking functional bax and bak genes were resistant to apoptosis after in-vitro differentiation.This study showed that denervation-induced muscle disuse activates both apoptotic and autophagic signaling pathways in muscle, and autophagic protein expression does not exhibit a compensatory increase in the presence of attenuated apoptosis.platelets are, by default, genetically programmed to die by apoptosis; the antagonistic balance between Bcl-x(L) and Bak constitutes a molecular clock that determines platelet life span: this represents an important paradigm for cell homeostasis.
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
Supplier:Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies. ALEXA FLUOR