BACE1 Antibody Conjugated
7x BACE1 Antibody Conjugated found in Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies
- CategoryConjugated Primary Antibodies
- Host OrganismRabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus)
- Target AntigenBACE1
- SpecificityThis is a highly specific antibody against BACE1.
- Modification siteNone
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- Subcellular locationCytoplasm
- SourceKLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human BACE1
- Gene ID number23621
- Swiss ProtP56817
- CrossreactivityHuman, Mouse, Rat
- Crossreactive species detailsDue to limited amount of testing and knowledge, not every possible cross-reactivity is known.
- Antigen backgroundResponsible for the proteolytic processing of the amyloid precursor protein (APP). Cleaves at the N-terminus of the A-beta peptide sequence, between residues 671 and 672 of APP, leads to the generation and extracellular release of beta-cleaved soluble APP, and a corresponding cell-associated C-terminal fragment which is later released by gamma-secretase.
- Purification methodThis antibody was purified via Protein A.
- SynonymsASP2; BACE; HSPC104; Beta-secretase 1; Aspartyl protease 2; Asp 2; Beta-site amyloid precursor protein cleaving enzyme 1; Beta-site APP cleaving enzyme 1; Memapsin-2; Membrane-associated aspartic protease 2; BACE1; KIAA1149
- Gene target
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
bs-0164R-Biotin | BACE1 Antibody, Biotin Conjugated0.1ml 407.26 USD
bs-0164R-Cy3 | BACE1 Antibody, Cy3 Conjugated0.1ml 428.05 USD
bs-0164R-Cy5 | BACE1 Antibody, Cy5 Conjugated0.1ml 428.05 USD
bs-0164R-Cy5.5 | BACE1 Antibody, Cy5.5 Conjugated0.1ml 428.05 USD
- Catalog numberbs-0164R-Cy5.5
- Price428.05 USD
- Long nameBACE1 Polyclonal Antibody, Cy5.5 Conjugated
- Tested applicationsIF(IHC-P)
- Recommended dilutionsIF(IHC-P)(1:50-200)
- Storage conditionsKeep the antibody in an aqueous buffered solution containing 1% BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide. Store refrigerated at 2 to 8 degrees Celcius for up to 1 year.
- Excitation Emission675nm/694nm
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C. Cy5 antibodies are excited by the 650-nanometer wave of an argon laser and detected at a 670-nanometer captor.
- Additional conjugationCy5.5, Cy5.5
- ConjugatedThese antibodies are excite for emission at 678nm and detected at a 694 nm wavelengths.
- French translationanticorps
- Short nameBACE1 Antibody, Conjugated
- TechniqueAntibody, antibodies against human proteins, antibodies for, antibody Conjugates
- Alternative nameBACE1 (Antibody to), cyanine 5.5 coupled
1. Gene info
- Long gene namebeta-secretase 1
- Synonyms gene
- Synonyms gene name
- beta-site APP-cleaving enzyme
- beta-site APP-cleaving enzyme 1
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year1999-10-29
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
bs-0164R-Cy7 | BACE1 Antibody, Cy7 Conjugated0.1ml 428.05 USD
bs-0164R-FITC | BACE1 Antibody, FITC Conjugated0.1ml 407.26 USD
bs-0164R-HRP | BACE1 Antibody, HRP Conjugated0.1ml 428.05 USD