BABAM2 Antibody is available 0 time from Cusabio labs
- Synonym nameBABAM2 Human Antibody
- Species reactivityHuman
- Antibody isotypeIgG
- UniProt IDQ9NXR7
- FormatLiquid, diluted in buffer
- Buffer compositionPreservative: 0.03% Proclin 300, Constituents: 50% Glycerol, 0.01M PBS, pH 7.4
- Purification methodProtein G purified
- Antibody categoryPolyclonal Antibodies
- Immunogen typeRecombinant Human BRISC and BRCA1-A complex member 2 protein (94-383AA)
- Immunogen speciesHuman
- AliasBRISC and BRCA1-A complex member 2, BRCA1-A complex subunit BRE, BRCA1/BRCA2-containing complex subunit 451, BABAM2
- BackgroundComponent of the BRCA1-A complex, a complex that specifically recognizes 'Lys-63'-linked ubiquitinated histones H2A and H2AX at DNA lesions sites, leading to target the BRCA1-BARD1 heterodimer to sites of DNA damage at double-strand breaks (DSBs). The BRCA1-A complex also possesses deubiquitinase activity that specifically removes 'Lys-63'-linked ubiquitin on histones H2A and H2AX (PubMed:17525341, PubMed:19261746, PubMed:19261749, PubMed:19261748). In the BRCA1-A complex, it acts as an adapter that bridges the interaction between BABAM1/NBA1 and the rest of the complex, thereby being required for the complex integrity and modulating the E3 ubiquitin ligase activity of the BRCA1-BARD1 heterodimer (PubMed:21282113, PubMed:19261748). Component of the BRISC complex, a multiprotein complex that specifically cleaves 'Lys-63'-linked ubiquitin in various substrates (PubMed:19214193, PubMed:24075985, PubMed:25283148, PubMed:26195665). Within the BRISC complex, acts as an adapter that bridges the interaction between BABAM1/NBA1 and the rest of the complex, thereby being required for the complex integrity (PubMed:21282113). The BRISC complex is required for normal mitotic spindle assembly and microtubule attachment to kinetochores via its role in deubiquitinating NUMA1 (PubMed:26195665). The BRISC complex plays a role in interferon signaling via its role in the deubiquitination of the interferon receptor IFNAR1; deubiquitination increases IFNAR1 activity by enhancing its stability and cell surface expression (PubMed:24075985). Down-regulates the response to bacterial lipopolysaccharide (LPS) via its role in IFNAR1 deubiquitination (PubMed:24075985). May play a role in homeostasis or cellular differentiation in cells of neural, epithelial and germline origins. May also act as a death receptor-associated anti-apoptotic protein, which inhibits the mitochondrial apoptotic pathway. May regulate TNF-alpha signaling through its interactions with TNFRSF1A; however these effects may be indirect (PubMed:15465831).
- ClonalityPolyclonal antibody
- Shipping and storageBABAM2 Antibody is shipped on ice packs and upon receipt should be stored at -20 or -80 degrees Celsius. We recommend that you prepare the working aliquots in advance so that freez-thaw cycles are avoided. Do not expose the antibodies to drirect bright light, especially the labeled ones as most conjugates are light sensitive.
- Short name of the antigenBRISC and BRCA1-A complex member 2
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Cusabio they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
- French translationanticorps
- Gene target
- Short nameBABAM2 Antibody
- Alternative nameBABAM2 (Antibody to)
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
MAGED4B, ID (MAGED4, KIAA1859, MAGED4A, MAGEE1, Melanoma-associated antigen D4, MAGE-D4 antigen, MAGE-E1 antigen)
Supplier:Cloud Clone Corp