B TeZ IAC Aflatoxin Chromatography Mycotoxins affinity column
B TeZ IAC Aflatoxin Chromatography Mycotoxins affinity column is available 2 times from Biotez labs
BTAF310050 | B-TeZ IAC Aflatoxin Chromatography /Mycotoxins affinity columnsize: 50 columns | 395.71 USD
BTAFM311050 | B-TeZ IAC Aflatoxin M1 Chromatography /Mycotoxins affinity columnsize: 50 columns | 546.45 USD
- Catalog numberBTAFM311050
- Price546.45 USD
- Size50 columns
- ELISA detection limits0.02- 3ng AFL
- ELISA sensitivity0.02- 3ng AFL
- ELISA's description50 Immuno affinity columns with specific antibodies binding Aflatoxin M1. For enrichment or purification.
- AntigenAflatoxin M1
- Reacts withAflatoxin M1
- SpecificityAflatoxin M1
- TestA high affinity purification column was use to purify B-TeZ IAC Aflatoxin M1 Chromatography /Mycotoxins column by biotez by chromatographic size exclusion.
- Gene target
- Short nameB-TeZ IAC Aflatoxin M1 Chromatography /Mycotoxins column
- Alternative nameB-TeZ IAC Aflatoxin M1 Chromatography /Mycotoxins protein column
- ConceptScope note:Techniques used to separate mixtures of substances based on differences in the relative affinities of the substances for mobile and stationary phases. A mobile phase (fluid or gas) passes through a column containing a stationary phase of porous solid or liquid coated on a solid support. Usage is both analytical for small amounts and preparative for bulk amounts.
- Tree numbers
- Entrez Gene
- ELISA categoryChromatography /Mycotoxins affinity column
- Research area interestsFeed and Food contamination, mycotoxins
- Package formColumn size 3mL
- Tested applicationsImmuno affinity column (IAC) for enrichment and isolation of analytes. The IAC can be used after extraction of the analytes to improve sensitivity by reduction of interfering substances if problematic matrices are applied.
- CrossreactivityAflatoxin B1: 100%, B2: 86%, G1: 101%, G2: 82%, M1:81%
- Preservative materialsIf applicable mentioned in the product data sheet
- Storage recommendations12 month
- Shipping and storage conditions> 0 to +37°C
- Long term storage2-8°C
- Assay principleEnrichment of analytes via immuno affinity chromatography
- Included in the standard packageN/A
- Not included in the standard packageN/A
- Samples to be analyzedfood and feed crop probes
- PubMed citationsSee the datasheet
- Technical datasheetContact us to receive the datasheet
- Representative figuresNo Available
- WarningsFor Research Use only.
Supplier:Bioss Primary Unconjugated Antibodies