ATR Antibody is available 0 time from Cusabio labs
- Antibody isotypeIgG
- UniProt IDQ13535
- FormatLiquid, diluted in buffer
- Immunogen speciesHuman
- ClonalityPolyclonal antibody
- Shipping and storageATR Antibody is shipped on ice packs and upon receipt should be stored at -20 or -80 degrees Celsius. We recommend that you prepare the working aliquots in advance so that freez-thaw cycles are avoided. Do not expose the antibodies to drirect bright light, especially the labeled ones as most conjugates are light sensitive.
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Cusabio they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
- French translationanticorps
- Gene target
- Short nameATR Antibody
- Alternative nameataxia telangiectasia and Rad3 related (Antibody to)
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
- Alternative to gene targetataxia telangiectasia and Rad3 related, FCTCS and FRP1 and MEC1 and SCKL and SCKL1, ATR and IDBG-59521 and ENSG00000175054 and 545, transferase activity, nuclei, Atr and IDBG-191646 and ENSMUSG00000032409 and 245000, ATR and IDBG-638174 and ENSBTAG00000011529 and 504869
Supplier:Bioss Primary Unconjugated Antibodies