ATF6 beta Antibody Conjugated
ATF6 beta Antibody Conjugated is available 7 times from Bioss primary conjugated antibodies labs
- CategoryConjugated Primary Antibodies
- Host OrganismRabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus)
- Target AntigenATF6 beta
- SpecificityThis is a highly specific antibody against ATF6 beta.
- Modification siteNone
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- Subcellular locationCytoplasm
- SourceKLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human ATF6 beta
- Gene ID number1388
- Swiss ProtQ99941
- CrossreactivityHuman, Mouse, Rat
- Crossreactive species detailsDue to limited amount of testing and knowledge, not every possible cross-reactivity is known.
- Antigen backgroundTranscriptional factor that acts in the unfolded protein response (UPR) pathway by activating UPR target genes induced during ER stress. Binds DNA on the 5'-CCAC[GA]-3' half of the ER stress response element (ERSE) (5'-CCAATN(9)CCAC[GA]-3') when NF-Y is bound to ERSE.
- Purification methodThis antibody was purified via Protein A.
- SynonymsG13; CREBL1; CREB-RP; Cyclic AMP-dependent transcription factor ATF-6 beta; cAMP-dependent transcription factor ATF-6 beta; Activating transcription factor 6 beta; ATF6-beta; Protein G13; cAMP response element-binding protein-related protein; cAMP-responsive element-binding protein-like 1; ATF6B
- Gene target
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
bs-12543R-Biotin | ATF6 beta Antibody, Biotin Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 410.12 USD
bs-12543R-Cy3 | ATF6 beta Antibody, Cy3 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 431.06 USD
- Catalog numberbs-12543R-Cy3
- Price431.06 USD
- Long nameATF6 beta Polyclonal Antibody, Cy3 Conjugated
- Tested applicationsIF(IHC-P)
- Recommended dilutionsIF(IHC-P)(1:50-200)
- Storage conditionsKeep the antibody in an aqueous buffered solution containing 1% BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide. Store refrigerated at 2 to 8 degrees Celcius for up to 1 year.
- Excitation Emission512,550nm/570,615nm
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C. Cy3 antibodies are excited by the 488-nanometer wave of an argon laser and the 633-nanometer line of a helium-neon diode laser. 1 of the ATF6 beta Antibody, Conjugated can be used in flow cytometry but typically shows lower fluorescence intensity comparable to that of PE or APC. This Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies antibody is well suited for fluorescent microscopy.
- Additional conjugationcy3 conjugation kit
- French translationanticorps
- Short nameATF6 beta Antibody, Conjugated
- TechniqueAntibody, antibodies against human proteins, antibodies for, antibody Conjugates
- Alternative nameATF6 b (Antibody to), cyanine 3 coupled
1. Gene info
- Long gene nameactivating transcription factor 6
- Synonyms name
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year1999-12-15
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- RefSeq identity
- Basic leucine zipper proteins
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
- PubMedAlteration of ceramide synthase 6/C16-ceramide induces activating transcription factor 6-mediated endoplasmic reticulum (ER) stress and apoptosis via perturbation of cellular Ca2+ and ER/Golgi membrane networkThese results suggest that specific ER stress signaling transmitted by ATF6 leads to naturally occurring apoptosis during muscle development.Transcriptional induction of mammalian endoplasmic reticulum quality control proteins is mediated by single or combined action of Atf6alpha and Xbp1.RCAN1 is a novel ATF6-inducible gene that may also be a novel integrator of growth and ER stress signaling in many other tissues that depend on calcineurin/NFAT signaling for optimal growth and developmentdescribe an N-ethyl-N-nitrosourea (ENU)-induced missense error in the membrane-bound transcription factor peptidase site 1 (S1P)-encoding gene (Mbtps1) that causes enhanced susceptibility to dextran sodium sulfate (DSS)-induced colitisthe luminal domain of ATF6 alone is sufficient for sensing ER stress and subsequent transportation to the Golgi apparatusour data indicate that all three arms of the UPR, including ATF6alpha, must be intact to permit adipogenesis to occur.Data indicate that ATF4/GADD34 and p90ATF6 expression gradually changed, and the levels of cleaved caspase-3 were significantly increased with repetitive cycles of testicular hyperthermia.mmu-miR-702 inhibited apoptosis as well as the expression levels of a subset of apoptosis-related genes including activating transcription factor 6 (ATF6).we show that overexpression of the dominant-negative form of ATF6 (dnATF6) increases susceptibility to develop hepatic steatosis in diet-induced insulin-resistant mice and fasted mice. Furthermore, hepatic overexpression of the active form of ATF6 promotes hepatic fatty acid oxidation and protects against hepatic steatosis in diet-induced insulin-resistant mice.
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
bs-12543R-Cy5 | ATF6 beta Antibody, Cy5 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 431.06 USD
bs-12543R-Cy5.5 | ATF6 beta Antibody, Cy5.5 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 431.06 USD
bs-12543R-Cy7 | ATF6 beta Antibody, Cy7 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 431.06 USD
bs-12543R-FITC | ATF6 beta Antibody, FITC Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 410.12 USD
bs-12543R-HRP | ATF6 beta Antibody, HRP Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 431.06 USD
Supplier:Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies
ATP1B2, ID (ATP1B2, Sodium/potassium-transporting ATPase subunit beta-2, Sodium/potassium-dependent ATPase subunit beta-2) Antibody
Supplier:Bioss Polyclonal Antibodies