ASL Argininosuccinate Lyase Antibody Conjugated
ASL Argininosuccinate Lyase Antibody Conjugated is available 7 times from Bioss primary conjugated antibodies labs
- CategoryConjugated Primary Antibodies
- Host OrganismRabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus)
- Target AntigenASL/Argininosuccinate Lyase
- SpecificityThis is a highly specific antibody against ASL/Argininosuccinate Lyase.
- Modification siteNone
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- SourceKLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human ASL/Argininosuccinate Lyase
- Gene ID number435
- CrossreactivityHuman, Mouse, Rat
- Crossreactive species detailsDue to limited amount of testing and knowledge, not every possible cross-reactivity is known.
- Antigen backgroundASL is a member of the lyase 1 family of proteins and is predominantly expressed in the liver. Localizing to the cytoplasm and existing as a homotetramer, ASL catalyzes the hydrolytic cleavage of argininosuccinic acid (ASA) to fumarate and arginine, an essential step of the urea cycle which is crucial for the detoxification of ammonia. This reaction is also involved in the biosynthesis of arginine. In addition, ASL shares high sequence homology with the avian and reptilian eye lens protein, d-crystallin. Mutations in the gene encoding ASL leads to an accumulation of ASA in body fluids and results in Arginosuc-cinic aciduria (ASAuria), an autosomal recessive disorder that is characterized by hyperammonemia, liver enlargement, convulsions, physical and mental retardation, episodic unconsciousness and dry and brittle hair showing trich-orrhexis nodosa (weak points or nodes in the hair shaft).
- Purification methodThis antibody was purified via Protein A.
- SynonymsArgininosuccinase; Argininosuccinate lyase; Arginosuccinase; ARLY_HUMAN; ASAL; ASL; EC 126.96.36.199.
- Gene target
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
bs-12515R-Biotin | ASL/Argininosuccinate Lyase Antibody, Biotin Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 410.12 USD
bs-12515R-Cy3 | ASL/Argininosuccinate Lyase Antibody, Cy3 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 431.06 USD
- Catalog numberbs-12515R-Cy3
- Price431.06 USD
- Long nameASL/Argininosuccinate Lyase Antibody, Cy3 Conjugated
- Tested applicationsIF(IHC-P)
- Recommended dilutionsIF(IHC-P)(1:50-200)
- Storage conditionsKeep the antibody in an aqueous buffered solution containing 1% BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide. Store refrigerated at 2 to 8 degrees Celcius for up to 1 year.
- Excitation Emission512,550nm/570,615nm
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C. Cy3 antibodies are excited by the 488-nanometer wave of an argon laser and the 633-nanometer line of a helium-neon diode laser. 1 of the ASL/Argininosuccinate Lyase Antibody, Conjugated can be used in flow cytometry but typically shows lower fluorescence intensity comparable to that of PE or APC. This Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies antibody is well suited for fluorescent microscopy.
- Additional conjugationcy3 conjugation kit
- French translationanticorps
- Short nameASL/Argininosuccinate Lyase Antibody, Conjugated
- TechniqueAntibody, antibodies against human proteins, antibodies for, antibody Conjugates
- Alternative nameASL/Argininosuccinate Lyase (Antibody to), cyanine 3 coupled
1. Gene info
- Long gene nameargininosuccinate lyase
- Discovery year2001-06-22
- Entrez gene record
- RefSeq identity
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- Locus Specific Databases
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
bs-12515R-Cy5 | ASL/Argininosuccinate Lyase Antibody, Cy5 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 431.06 USD
bs-12515R-Cy5.5 | ASL/Argininosuccinate Lyase Antibody, Cy5.5 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 431.06 USD
bs-12515R-Cy7 | ASL/Argininosuccinate Lyase Antibody, Cy7 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 431.06 USD
bs-12515R-FITC | ASL/Argininosuccinate Lyase Antibody, FITC Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 410.12 USD
bs-12515R-HRP | ASL/Argininosuccinate Lyase Antibody, HRP Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 431.06 USD
Supplier:Bioss Polyclonal Antibodies