ASAM-HA Adenovirus (Human)
ASAM-HA Adenovirus (Human) is available 1 time from Abm adinovirus labs
- Product typeAdenovirus
- Detection and sensitivityBefore using ASAM-HA Adenovirus (Human) please read the package insert. It is intended for Human reactivity. Accession Number: BC009371
- Performance and applicationsPlease contact Gentaur's support by livechat, email or phone in order to receive the requested information. The product is for research use only.
- Additional informationThe ASAM-HA Adenovirus (Human) could be additionally purified if wanted from the customer. Please contact our sales representative to obtain more information.
- Shipping handling and storageASAM-HA Adenovirus (Human) should be stored according to label on the vial.
- PropertiesHuman proteins, cDNA and human recombinants are used in human reactive ELISA kits and to produce anti-human mono and polyclonal antibodies. Modern humans (Homo sapiens, primarily ssp. Homo sapiens sapiens). Depending on the epitopes used human ELISA kits can be cross reactive to many other species. Mainly analyzed are human serum, plasma, urine, saliva, human cell culture supernatants and biological samples.
- Gene target
- Short nameASAM-HA Adenovirus ( )
- Alternative nameASAM-HA Adenovirus (H. sapiens)
353178A | ASAM-HA Adenovirus (Human)size: 250ul | 503.19 USD
- Catalog number353178A
- Price503.19 USD
1. Gene info
- Long gene nameCXADR like membrane protein
- Synonyms name
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year2011-01-27
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- RefSeq identity
- IgCAM CXADR-related subfamily
- I-set domain containing
- Immunoglobulin like domain containing
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- PubMedASAM, IGSF11, CXADR and ESAM are type I transmembrane proteins and members of the same IGSF superfamily.We identified ACAM (adipocyte adhesion molecule), a novel homologue of the CTX (cortical thymocyte marker in Xenopus) gene family, which may be the critical adhesion molecule in adipocyte differentiation and development of obesity.Loss-of-function mutations in CLMP cause congenital short bowel syndrome in human beings, likely by interfering with tight-junction formation, which disrupts intestinal development.The PDZ1 and PDZ3 domains of MAGI-1 regulate the eight-exon isoform of the CXADR-like membrane protein.Coxsackievirus and adenovirus receptor gene expression is induced in esophageal cancer cells by the HDAC inhibitor trichostatin A.The key processes involved in intestinal epithelial development appear to be unaffected by wild type-CLMP or mutant-CLMP.
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Entrez Gene
Supplier:SAB ELISA KIT
Recombinant Anoxybacillus flavithermus 30S ribosomal protein S17 rpsQ 30S ribosomal protein S17 rpsQ