Armenian Hamster Anti Mouse CD3e Antibody
Armenian Hamster Anti Mouse CD3e Antibody is available 17 times from Immunostep labs
MO3A(V100) | Armenian Hamster Anti Mouse CD3e Antibody-APCsize: 0,1 mg | 164.24 USD
MO3A(V25) | Armenian Hamster Anti Mouse CD3e Antibody-APCsize: 0,025 mg | 83.87 USD
MO3B(V25) | Armenian Hamster Anti Mouse CD3e Antibody-Biotinsize: 0,025 mg | 72.22 USD
MO3B(V100) | Armenian Hamster Anti Mouse CD3e Antibody-Biotinsize: 0,1 mg | 119.97 USD
- Catalog numberMO3B(V100)
- Price119.97 USD
- Size0,1 mg
- DescriptionArmenian Hamster Anti Mouse CD3e Antibody-Biotin is a mouse monoclonal antibody specific for [145-2C11] clones, this product was conjugated with Biotin format and reported for use in flow cytomtric analysis to reacts with CD3e antigens, CD3e is expressed on Thymocytes, mature T cells, NK-T cells, CD3e function is T cells activation, TCR signal transduction and recognition of other antigens
- Other Names of geneCD3ε, T3, CD14
- Concentration500 µg/mL
- Additional descriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.This is against a protein of mus musculus directed antibody.
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Immunostep they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.Biotin conjugates can be detected by horseradish peroxidase, alkaline phosphatase substrates or anti biotin conjugated antibodies. Avidin and Streptavidin bind to the small biotin and are couple to HRP or AP for ELISA. To break the streptavidin Biotin bond we suggest to use a 6 molar guanidine HCl solution with acidity of pH 1.6.Armenian of Syrian hamster monoclonal IgGs are useful antibodies for double staining your IHC samples. Using mabs or monoclonal antibodies has a lot of advantages for Flow cytometry.
- TestMouse or mice from the Mus musculus species are used for production of mouse monoclonal antibodies or mabs and as research model for humans in your lab. Mouse are mature after 40 days for females and 55 days for males. The female mice are pregnant only 20 days and can give birth to 10 litters of 6-8 mice a year. Transgenic, knock-out, congenic and inbread strains are known for C57BL/6, A/J, BALB/c, SCID while the CD-1 is outbred as strain.
- Latin nameMus musculus
- French translationanticorps
- Gene target
- Short nameArmenian Anti Mouse CD3e Antibody-
- Techniqueanti mouse, Antibody, Mouse, anti
- Alternative nameArmenian Hamster antibody to Mouse CD3e molecule, epsilon (CD3-TCR complex) (Antibody to)-biotinilated
- Alternative to gene targetCD3e molecule, epsilon (CD3-TCR complex), IMD18 and T3E and TCRE, CD3E and IDBG-73617 and ENSG00000198851 and 916, protein heterodimerization activity, Cell surfaces, Cd3e and IDBG-159085 and ENSMUSG00000032093 and 12501, CD3E and IDBG-631260 and ENSBTAG00000015710 and 281054
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- PubMedanalysis of the transgenic integration site in immunodeficient tgepsilon26 human CD3epsilon transgenic micethat Nck recruitment to the TCR is fundamental to mount an efficient T cell response in vivo, and that the Nck-CD3epsilon interaction may represent a target for pharmacological modulation of the immune response.FcgammaRIIB, a low-affinity immunoglobulin G Fc receptor, and CD3 are involved in cerebellar functions.insulin-specific Tregs producing IL-10, TGF-beta, and IL-4 are enhanced by suppression of CD3epsilon in a mouse model of autoimmune diabetesmouse CD3 epsilon chains N-terminal charged residues have roles in generating isoforms modulating antigen T cell receptor-mediated signals and T cell receptor-CD3 interactionshave identified distinct roles for individual motifs of CD3epsilon in the preTCR-mediated differentiation and proliferationthese results indicate that membrane association of the CD3epsilon signaling domain is required for optimal thymocyte development and peripheral T cell function.
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
MO3CFB(V25) | Armenian Hamster Anti Mouse CD3e Antibody-CF-Blue™size: 0,025 mg | 103.67 USD
MO3CFB(V100) | Armenian Hamster Anti Mouse CD3e Antibody-CF-Blue™size: 0,1 mg | 253.93 USD
MO3F(V25) | Armenian Hamster Anti Mouse CD3e Antibody-FITCsize: 0,025 mg | 66.39 USD
MO3F (V500) | Armenian Hamster Anti Mouse CD3e Antibody-FITCsize: 0,5 mg | 182.87 USD
MO3F(V100) | Armenian Hamster Anti Mouse CD3e Antibody-FITCsize: 0,1 mg | 93.18 USD
MO3PE(V100) | Armenian Hamster Anti Mouse CD3e Antibody-PEsize: 0,1 mg | 163.07 USD
MO3PE(V25) | Armenian Hamster Anti Mouse CD3e Antibody-PEsize: 0,025 mg | 82.7 USD
MO3PP(V25) | Armenian Hamster Anti Mouse CD3e Antibody-PerCPsize: 0,025 mg | 100.17 USD
MO3PP(V100) | Armenian Hamster Anti Mouse CD3e Antibody-PerCPsize: 0,1 mg | 230.63 USD
MO3PP5.5(V25) | Armenian Hamster Anti Mouse CD3e Antibody-PerCP-Cyanine5.5size: 0,025 mg | 86.2 USD
MO3PP5.5(V100) | Armenian Hamster Anti Mouse CD3e Antibody-PerCP-Cyanine5.5size: 0,1 mg | 265.57 USD
MO3PU(V500) | Armenian Hamster Anti Mouse CD3e Antibody-PUREsize: 0,5 mg | 198.02 USD
MO3PU(V100) | Armenian Hamster Anti Mouse CD3e Antibody-PUREsize: 0,1 mg | 85.03 USD
- Gene NameCD3e
- ApplicationFlow Cytometry Method
- ImmunogenH-2Kb specific cytotoxic T lymph ocyte clone BM10-37
- FormulationAqueous buffered solution containing protein stabilizer, and ≤0.09% sodium azide (NaN3).
- Storage2-8°C, store in dark, do not freeze
- ExpirationAfter 1 year
- RemarkFor Recherche Use Only.
- Alternative techniqueantibodies