ARL4 Antibody, Cy3 Conjugated
ARL4 Antibody, Cy3 Conjugated is available 1 time from Bioss primary conjugated antibodies labs
- Long nameARL4 Polyclonal Antibody, Cy3 Conjugated
- CategoryConjugated Primary Antibodies
- Host OrganismRabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus)
- Target AntigenARL4
- SpecificityThis is a highly specific antibody against ARL4.
- Modification siteNone
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- SourceKLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human ARL4
- Gene ID number10124
- Tested applicationsIF(IHC-P)
- Recommended dilutionsIF(IHC-P)(1:50-200)
- CrossreactivityHuman, Mouse, Rat
- Crossreactive species detailsDue to limited amount of testing and knowledge, not every possible cross-reactivity is known.
- Antigen backgroundADP-ribosylation factors (ARFs) are highly conserved guanine nucleotide-binding proteins that enhance the ADP-ribosyltransferase activity of cholera toxin. ARFæŠ¯ are important in eukaryotic vesicular trafficking pathways and activating phospholipase D. ARL4 (ADP-ribosylation factor-like protein 4A) is a member of the ARF-like protein (ARL) subfamily of small GTPases. It contains a C terminal nuclear localization signal (NLS) region that interacts with Importin-? ARL4 localizes to the nucleus and is found in a variety of tissues, but is predominantly expressed in spermatogonia and Sertoli cells. It is most closely related to ARL6 and ARL7. Unlike ARFs, ARL4 does not activate the cholera toxin ADP-ribosyltranferase. ARL4 may play a role in neurogenesis during embryonic development and somitogenesis in the early stages of adult spermatogenesis.
- Purification methodThis antibody was purified via Protein A.
- Storage conditionsKeep the antibody in an aqueous buffered solution containing 1% BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide. Store refrigerated at 2 to 8 degrees Celcius for up to 1 year.
- Excitation Emission512,550nm/570,615nm
- SynonymsADP ribosylation factor like 4A; ADP-ribosylation factor-like protein 4A; ARL 4; ARL4A; ARL4A_HUMAN.
- Gene target
- Short nameARL4 Antibody, Conjugated
- TechniqueAntibody, antibodies against human proteins, antibodies for, antibody Conjugates
- Alternative nameARL4 (Antibody to), cyanine 3 coupled
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
bs-12523R-Cy3 | ARL4 Antibody, Cy3 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 431.06 USD
- Catalog numberbs-12523R-Cy3
- Price431.06 USD
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C. Cy3 antibodies are excited by the 488-nanometer wave of an argon laser and the 633-nanometer line of a helium-neon diode laser. 1 of the ARL4 Antibody, Conjugated can be used in flow cytometry but typically shows lower fluorescence intensity comparable to that of PE or APC. This Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies antibody is well suited for fluorescent microscopy.
- Additional conjugationcy3 conjugation kit
- French translationanticorps
1. Gene info
- Long gene nameADP ribosylation factor like GTPase 4A
- Synonyms gene
- Synonyms gene name
- ADP-ribosylation factor-like 4
- ADP-ribosylation factor-like 4A
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year1999-06-02
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- RefSeq identity
- ARF GTPase family
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
Supplier:Bioss Primary Unconjugated Antibodies
Supplier:Bioss Polyclonal Antibodies