ARID1B Antibody is available 1 time from Bioss primary unconjugated antibodies labs
bs-12520R | ARID1B Antibodysize: 0.1ml | 309.26 USD
- Catalog numberbs-12520R
- Price309.26 USD
1. Gene info
- Long gene nameAT-rich interaction domain 1B
- Synonyms gene name
- AT rich interactive domain 1B (SWI1-like)
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year2004-01-28
- Entrez gene record
- RefSeq identity
- AT-rich interaction domain containing
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- Locus Specific Databases
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- PubMedObservational study of gene-disease association, gene-gene interaction, and gene-environment interaction. (HuGE Navigator)Haploinsufficiency of ARID1B, a member of the SWI/SNF-A chromatin-remodeling complex, is a common cause of ID.these results indicate that haploinsufficiency of the ARID1B gene, which encodes an epigenetic modifier of chromatin structure, is an important cause of CSS and is potentially a common cause of intellectual disability and speech impairment.Identification of recurrent somatic mutations in the chromatin-remodeling gene ARID1B in the childhood cancer neuroblastoma.associations revealed between genetic polymorphisms located in the flanking region of the ARID1B genes and hypoesthesiaThe BAF complex, including both ARID1A and ARID1B, contributes to DNA repair and cellular resistance to ionizing radiation and cisplatin.The most prominent and consistent clinical findings in patients with ARID1B haploinsufficiency are developmental delay, speech impairment and intellectual disability.Gonadal mosaicism in ARID1B gene causes intellectual disability and dysmorphic features in three siblings.
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
- Long nameARID1B Primary Polyclonal Antibody
- Also known asARID1B PAb
- CategoryPrimary Antibodies
- Target AntigenARID1B
- SpecificityThis is a highly specific antibody against ARID1B.
- Modification site(s)Unmodified antibody
- ClonalityPolyclonal antibody
- Clone numberPolyclonal antibody
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- Immunogen range1550-1600/2236
- Subcellular locationNucleus
- SourceThis antibody was obtained by immunization of the host with KLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human ARID1B
- Gene ID number57492
- Swiss ProtQ8NFD5
- Tested ApplicationsIHC-P, IF(IHC-P)
- Recommended dilutionsIHC-P(1:100-500), IF(IHC-P)(1:50-200)
- Cross reactivityHuman, Mouse, Rat
- Cross reactive species detailsDue to limited amount of testing and knowledge, not every possible cross-reactivity is known.
- Background of the target antigenInvolved in transcriptional activation and repression of select genes by chromatin remodeling (alteration of DNA-nucleosome topology). Belongs to the neural progenitors-specific chromatin remodeling complex (npBAF complex) and the neuron-specific chromatin remodeling complex (nBAF complex). During neural development a switch from a stem/progenitor to a post-mitotic chromatin remodeling mechanism occurs as neurons exit the cell cycle and become committed to their adult state. The transition from proliferating neural stem/progenitor cells to post-mitotic neurons requires a switch in subunit composition of the npBAF and nBAF complexes. As neural progenitors exit mitosis and differentiate into neurons, npBAF complexes which contain ACTL6A/BAF53A and PHF10/BAF45A, are exchanged for homologous alternative ACTL6B/BAF53B and DPF1/BAF45B or DPF3/BAF45C subunits in neuron-specific complexes (nBAF). The npBAF complex is essential for the self-renewal/proliferative capacity of the multipotent neural stem cells. The nBAF complex along with CREST plays a role regulating the activity of genes essential for dendrite growth (By similarity). Binds DNA non-specifically.
- Purification methodThis antibody was purified via Protein A.
- Storage conditionsKeep the antibody in aqueous buffered solution containing 1% BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide. Store at -20°C for up to 1 year.
- Synonym namesOSA2; 6A3-5; DAN15; MRD12; P250R; BRIGHT; BAF250B; ELD/OSA1; AT-rich interactive domain-containing protein 1B; ARID domain-containing protein 1B; BRG1-associated factor 250b; BRG1-binding protein hELD/OSA1; Osa homolog 2; hOsa2; ARID1B; KIAA1235
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Bioss Primary Unconjugated Antibodies they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
- French translationanticorps
- Gene target
- Short nameARID1B Antibody
- Alternative nameARID1B (Antibody to)
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
Supplier:Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies. ALEXA FLUOR
Supplier:Bioss Primary Unconjugated Antibodies