AQP9 Antibody, Cy5 Conjugated
AQP9 Antibody, Cy5 Conjugated is available 1 time from Bioss primary conjugated antibodies labs
- Long nameAQP9 Polyclonal Antibody, Cy5 Conjugated
- CategoryConjugated Primary Antibodies
- Host OrganismRabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus)
- Target AntigenAQP9
- SpecificityThis is a highly specific antibody against AQP9.
- Modification siteNone
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- Subcellular locationExtracellular
- SourceKLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human AQP9
- Gene ID number366
- Swiss ProtO43315
- Tested applicationsFCM, IF(IHC-P)
- Recommended dilutionsFCM(1:20-100), IF(IHC-P)(1:50-200)
- CrossreactivityHuman, Mouse, Rat
- Crossreactive species detailsDue to limited amount of testing and knowledge, not every possible cross-reactivity is known.
- Antigen backgroundForms a channel with a broad specificity. Mediates passage of a wide variety of non-charged solutes including carbamides, polyols, purines, and pyrimidines in a phloretin- and mercury-sensitive manner, whereas amino acids, cyclic sugars, Na(+), K(+), Cl(-), and deprotonated monocarboxylates are excluded. Also permeable to urea and glycerol.
- Purification methodThis antibody was purified via Protein A.
- Storage conditionsKeep the antibody in an aqueous buffered solution containing 1% BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide. Store refrigerated at 2 to 8 degrees Celcius for up to 1 year.
- Excitation Emission625,650nm/670nm
- SynonymsSSC1; AQP-9; HsT17287; Aquaporin-9; Aquaglyceroporin-9; Small solute channel 1; AQP9
- Gene target
- Short nameAQP9 Antibody, Conjugated
- TechniqueAntibody, antibodies against human proteins, antibodies for, antibody Conjugates
- Alternative nameAQP9 (Antibody to), cyanine 5 coupled
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
bs-2060R-Cy5 | AQP9 Antibody, Cy5 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 431.06 USD
- Catalog numberbs-2060R-Cy5
- Price431.06 USD
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C. Cy5 antibodies are excited by the 650-nanometer wave of an argon laser and detected at a 670-nanometer captor.
- Additional conjugationCy5.5
- French translationanticorps
1. Gene info
- Long gene nameaquaporin 9
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year1997-08-28
- Entrez gene record
- RefSeq identity
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- Locus Specific Databases
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
- PubMedA concurrently elevated expression of HIF-1alpha, AQP4 and AQP9 in brain tissue post-TBI may induce brain edema formation associated with neuronal injury and functional deficits.Xenopus oocytes microinjected with either AQP7 or AQP9 cRNA (cloned from mouse adipocyte and rat liver, respectively) exhibited a 10-fold increase in arsenite permeability, indicating that both aquaglyceroporins recognize and transport arsenite.In brainstem slices,insulin induces a decrease in AQP9 protein levels 6 h after application, suggesting that brain AQP9 is also regulated by the insulin. This shows that brain AQP9 is affected by the concentration of insulin in a diabetic model.results suggest that extrahepatic cholestasis leads to downregulation of AQP9 in the hepatocyte basolateral plasma membrane and dysregulated aquaporin channels contribute to bile flow dysfunction of cholestatic hepatocyteThis study was designed to analyze changes in the expression of AQP4 (water selective channel) and AQP9 (water and lactate channel) following optic nerve crush in the rat.The sexual dimorphism in hepatic AQP9 regulation may be ascribed to estradiol-17 beta suppressing the expression of hepatic AQP9.The expression of AQP9 was up-regulated in this glaucoma model and the immunoreactivities of the AQP4 and GFAP were also detected as co-localizing with AQP9 in the optic nerve regionAquaporin-9 is expressed in rat Sertoli cells and interacts with the cystic fibrosis transmembrane conductance regulator.
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
Supplier:Bioss Polyclonal Antibodies
Supplier:Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies