ANXA2 Polyclonal Antibody
2x ANXA2 Polyclonal Antibody found in bioma
- Other nameAnnexin II,Annexin-2,Calpactin I heavy chain,Calpactin-1 heavy chain,Chromobindin-8,Lipocortin II,Placental anticoagulant protein IV,PAP-IV,ANXA2,ANX2, ANX2L4, CAL1H, LPC2D
- ImmunogenRecombinant human Annexin A2 protein (2-339AA)
- Verified reactivityHuman, Mouse
- Verified applicationsELISA,WB,IHC,IF,IP. Recommended dilution:WB:1:500-1:5000,IHC:1:20-1:200,IF:1:50-1:200,IP:1:200-1:2000
- Raised inRabbit
- Protein numberP07355
- Gene numberPlease refer to GenBank
- NCBI numberPlease refer to NCBI
- PurityCaprylic Acid Ammonium Sulfate Precipitation Purified
- Storage recommendationAliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- Use before1 year
- Shipping requirementsBlue ice
- Estimated production time3-7 business days
- Supplementary informationCalcium-regulated membrane-binding protein whose affinity for calcium is greatly enhanced by anionic phospholipids. It binds two calcium ions with high affinity. May be involved in heat-stress response.
- NotesFor research use only. Not for diagnostic procedures.
- Gene target
- Short nameANXA2 Polyclonal Antibody
- TechniquePolyclonal, antibodies against human proteins, antibodies for, Polyclonal antibodies (pAbs) are mostly rabbit or goat antibodies that are secreted by different B cells, whereas monoclonal antibodies come from a single N cell lineage. Pabs are a collection of immunoglobulin molecules that react against a specific antigen, each identifying a different epitope.
- Alternative nameANXA2 polyclonal (Antibody to)
- Alternative techniquepolyclonals
CAC07082 | ANXA2 Polyclonal Antibody50 μg 298.97 USD
CAC07082 | ANXA2 Polyclonal Antibody100 μg 489.34 USD
- Catalog numberCAC07082
- Price489.34 USD
- Size100 μg
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by bioma they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
- GroupPolyclonals and antibodies
- AboutPolyclonals can be used for Western blot, immunohistochemistry on frozen slices or parrafin fixed tissues. The advantage is that there are more epitopes available in a polyclonal antiserum to detect the proteins than in monoclonal sera.
- French translationanticorps
1. Gene info
- Long gene nameannexin A2
- Synonyms gene
- Synonyms name
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year2001-06-22
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- RefSeq identity
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
2. Gene info
- Long gene namesymbol withdrawn, see ANXA2
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
Supplier:Bioss Primary Unconjugated Antibodies
Supplier:Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies. ALEXA FLUOR