Antithrombin 3 is available 2 times from Fitzgerald labs
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
10R-8418 | Antithrombin 3 antibodysize: 100 µl | 509.26 USD
30-1046 | Antithrombin 3 proteinsize: 1 mg | 624.89 USD
- Catalog number30-1046
- Price624.89 USD
- Size1 mg
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
- PubMedeffect of antithrombin (SERPINC1), protein C (PROC), thrombomodulin (THBD) and tissue factor pathway inhibitor (TFPI) single nucleotide polymorphisms (SNPs) on the risk of recurrent pregnancy lossendotoxin-induced adhesion of leukocytes to endothelium can be reversed by ligation of syndecan-4 with antithrombin's heparin-binding siteAntithrombin A384S mutation is a prevalent genetic risk factor for venous thrombosis and is the most frequent cause of antithrombin deficiency in white populations.Identification in human milk of complexes of matriptase with ATIII, A1AT, or A2AP, provides evidence that the proteolytic activity of matriptase, from cells that express no or low levels of HAI-1, may be controlled by secreted serpins.These results indicate that P2-Gly plays a key role in determining the S2 sub-site specificity and target protease selectivity of AT in circulation.Under mild heating conditions, purified antithrombin London recruited WT monomers into growing polymers, reducing the anticoagulant activity.We posit that active site adduction is the mechanism of MGO-mediated inhibition of ATIII, and thus contributes to the underlying pathophysiology of the diabetic hypercoagulable state and complications thereof.this is the first report of AT mutations in SERPINC1 gene in Indo-Aryan population where a novel point mutation p.T280A and a novel single nucleotide insertion g.13362_13363insA are reported.
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene