Antibody is available 7 times from Bioss primary conjugated antibodies. alexa fluor labs
bs-7718R-A350 | CAPD2 Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 350size: 100ul | 383.79 USD
bs-7718R-A488 | CAPD2 Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 488size: 100ul | 383.79 USD
bs-7718R-A555 | CAPD2 Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 555size: 100ul | 383.79 USD
bs-7718R-A594 | CAPD2 Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 594size: 100ul | 383.79 USD
bs-7718R-A647 | CAPD2 Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 647size: 100ul | 383.79 USD
A9523 | Rabbit SRGAP2 Polyclonal Antibodysize: 200ul | 671.28 USD
A9523 | Rabbit SRGAP2 Polyclonal Antibodysize: 100ul | 412.92 USD
- CategoryConjugated Primary Antibodies
- Host OrganismRabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus)
- Target AntigenCAPD2
- SpecificityThis is a highly specific antibody against CAPD2.
- Modification SiteNone
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- SourceThis antibody was obtained by immunization of the host with KLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human CAPD2
- Gene ID Number9918
- Tested applicationsIF(IHC-P)
- Recommended dilutionsIF(IHC-P)(1:50-200)
- CrossreactivityHuman, Mouse, Rat
- Cross-reactive species detailsDue to limited amount of testing and knowledge, not every possible cross-reactivity is known.
- Background of the antigenCAPD2 is a regulatory subunit of the condensin complex, a complex required for conversion of interphase chromatin into mitotic-like condensed chromosomes. The condensin complex probably introduces positive supercoils into relaxed DNA in the presence of type I topoisomerases and converts nicked DNA into positive knotted forms in the presence of type II topoisomerases. It may target the condensin complex to DNA via its C-terminal domain (referenced from Swissprot).
- PurificationPurified by Protein A.
- Storage conditionsStore this antibody in aqueous buffered solution containing 1% BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide. Keep refrigerated at 2 to 8 degrees Celcius for up to one year.
- SynonymsCAPD2; Chromosome condensation-related SMC-associated protein 1; Chromosome-associated protein D2; CND1; Condensin; hCAP-D2; hCAPD2; CND1_HUMAN.
- DescriptionA synthetic peptide of Human SRGAP2
- ReactivityHuman, Mouse
- Antibody modificationnone
- ApplicationsWestern Blot
- Gene nameSRGAP2
- Gene sourceHuman
- Human gene number23380
- Gene number23380
- Antibody typesynthetic peptide
- Protein numberO75044
- Protein weight121kDa
- OrderingTo order the Rabbit SRGAP2 Polyclonal Antibody (Cat. ID#A9523), please submit a purchase order by fax or e-mail. Please contact us for bulk or larger quantity.
- TipsPlease follow carefully the instructions before every use. Check the vial for the expiry date and batch number. If you need technical assistance please do not hesitate to contact us.
- NotesFor Research Use Only, not for therapeutic or diagnostic purposes. Not for human or animal consumption.
- DatasheetPlease contact our technical support to request the latest datasheet, protocol, certificate of analysis, MSDS.