antibody to or anti GFP
antibody to or anti GFP is available 13 times from Genways labs
GWB-DEC6C3 | antibody to or anti-GFPsize: 1 vial | 538.94 USD
GWB-DAFAA2 | antibody to or anti-GFPsize: 1 vial | 695.84 USD
GWB-BC9017 | antibody to or anti-GFP (Green Fluorescent protein) (Goat) Alkaline Phosphatase labelledsize: 1 vial | 814.09 USD
GWB-C2150C | antibody to or anti-GFP (Green Fluorescent protein) (Goat) biotin conjugated labelledsize: 1 vial | 758.38 USD
GWB-FE4D27 | antibody to or anti-GFP (Green Fluorescent protein) (Goat) Fluorescein labelled antibodysize: 1 vial | 758.38 USD
GWB-FF41FA | antibody to or anti-GFP (Green Fluorescent protein) (Goat) Peroxidase labelledsize: 1 vial | 758.38 USD
GWB-2921F1 | antibody to or anti-GFP (Green Fluorescent protein) (Goat) Texas Red labelledsize: 1 x 1 vial | 758.38 USD
GWB-51C424 | antibody to or anti-GFP (Green Fluorescent protein) (Mouse) Alkaline Phosphatase labelled antibodysize: 1 x 1 vial | 1089.25 USD
GWB-FFB8C6 | antibody to or anti-GFP (Green Fluorescent protein) (Mouse) biotin conjugated labelled antibodysize: 1 vial | 983.51 USD
- Catalog numberGWB-FFB8C6
- Price983.51 USD
- Size1 vial
- Old catalog number18-732-292333
- DescriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.Fluorescent microspheres, beads and particles applications including blood flow determination, tracing, fluorimetry, in vivo imaging and calibration of imaging and flow cytometry instruments. Because our fluorescent dyes are incorporated in the bead and not just on the surface, they are relatively immune to photo bleaching and other environmental factors. Spheres are in difference sizes and fluorescences, high intensity, FITC, GFP, red, green, yellow, light yellow, sky blue, blue, orange, deep-red, Nile-red, purple, mcherry. The diameter of the spheres is usually higher than 50nm and in the micrometer um range.
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by genways they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.Biotin conjugates can be detected by horseradish peroxidase, alkaline phosphatase substrates or anti biotin conjugated antibodies. Avidin and Streptavidin bind to the small biotin and are couple to HRP or AP for ELISA. To break the streptavidin Biotin bond we suggest to use a 6 molar guanidine HCl solution with acidity of pH 1.6.
- TestMouse or mice from the Mus musculus species are used for production of mouse monoclonal antibodies or mabs and as research model for humans in your lab. Mouse are mature after 40 days for females and 55 days for males. The female mice are pregnant only 20 days and can give birth to 10 litters of 6-8 mice a year. Transgenic, knock-out, congenic and inbread strains are known for C57BL/6, A/J, BALB/c, SCID while the CD-1 is outbred as strain.
- Latin nameMus musculus
- French translationanticorps
- Gene target
- Short nameantibody anti-GFP ( protein) (Mouse) conjugated labelled antibody
- TechniqueAntibody, Mouse, anti
- Alternative name(Antibody to) to and antibody to-Green Fluorescent (Green Fluorescent protein) (Mouse) biotinilated coupled labelled (Antibody to)
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- PubMedThe lithogenic diet induced biliary hyperplasia and reduced bile salt transporter ABCC3 expression in C57L mice.The ligand binding activity of purified recombinant murine ILBP (mILBP) in vitro; mILBP exhibits a preference for certain species of bile and fatty acids.The results demonstrate that ilbp is involved in the apical to basolateral transport of bile acids in ileal enterocytes, and is vital for the maintenance of bile acid homeostasis in the enterohepatic circulation (EHC) in mice.
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
GWB-CB9D8D | antibody to or anti-GFP (Green Fluorescent protein) (Mouse) Fluorescein labelled antibodysize: 1 vial | 983.51 USD
GWB-44B258 | antibody to or anti-GFP (Green Fluorescent protein) (Mouse) Peroxidase labelled antibodysize: 1 x 1 vial | 983.51 USD
GWB-D2D74D | antibody to or anti-GFP (Green Fluorescent protein) (Mouse) Texas Red labelled antibodysize: 1 vial | 983.51 USD
GWB-D2720A | antibody to or anti-GFP (Mouse) antibodysize: 1 vial | 864.12 USD
- Storage temperaturestore cold
- Expiry date1 y
- Categoryresearch antibodies, ELISAs, recombinant proteins, vectors and reagents for laboratory use
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
Supplier:Bioss Polyclonal Antibodies