Anti- ZNF622 Antibody
Anti- ZNF622 Antibody is available 1 time from Mbs polyclonals labs
GEN8503057 | Anti- ZNF622 Antibodysize: 100ug | 457.77 USD
- Long nameZNF622 Antibody
- Synonim namesZNF622
- Other nameszinc finger protein 622; Zinc finger protein 622; zinc finger protein 622; zinc finger-like protein 9; zinc finger protein 622; Zinc finger-like protein 9
- Gene nameZNF622 ; ZNF622
- Gene synonimsZNF622; ZNF622; ZPR9; ZPR9
- CloneNot applicable to Polyclonal Antibodies
- Reacts withHuman (Homo sapiens), Mouse (Mus musculus), Rat (Rattus norvegicus)
- SpecificityThis is an antibody designed to detect ZNF622 ; ZNF622
- Purification methodThe most common purification methods used in the antibody production are Affinity Chromatography, Caprylic Acid Ammonium Sulfate Precipitation, Antigen Affinity method, etc.
- ConcentrationEnquire us for detailed information on the concentration of this antibody
- Storage, shipping and handlingThe antibody is shipped at +4 degrees Celsius. Upon receving, freeze at -20. For longer periods of time we recommend keeping the vial frozen at -40 or -80. Avoid cycles of freezing and thawing as they may denaturate the polypeptide chains of the antibody. Due to transportation or handling reasons, small amounts of the antibody might get caught on the lid or walls of the vial. We recommend you to briefly cetrifuge the vial prior to use to gather the content on the bottom.
- ApplicationsWestern Blot (WB)
- DescriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.Antibody for research use.
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by MBS Polyclonals they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
- French translationanticorps
- Gene target
- Short nameAnti- ZNF622 Antibody
- TechniqueAntibody, anti-, anti
- Alternative nameAntibody to ZNF622 (Antibody to)
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
Supplier:Cloud Clone Corp
Supplier:Bioss Polyclonal Antibodies
Recombinant Nematostella vectensis Coiled coil domain containing protein homolog Coiled coil domain containing protein homolog