anti-XLF Antibody is available 1 time from Biovision labs
3757-100 | anti-XLF Antibodysize: XLF Antibody | 359.96 USD
- Target of this antibody:XLF
- Alternative names of antibody target:XRCC4-like Factor, Cernunnos, FLJ12610
- Background information:XLF (also called Cernunnos) interacts with the XRCC4-DNA ligase IV complex to promote DNA non-homologous end-joining. It directly interacts with the XRCC4-Ligase IV complex and siRNA-mediated downregulation of XLF in human cell lines leads to radio-sensitivity and impaired DNA non-homologous end-joining. XLF is homologous to the yeast non-homologous end-joining factor Nej1.
- Antibody host:Rabbit
- Clonality of antibody:Polyclonal
- Isotype:Rabbit IgG
- This antibody reacts with:Human
- Immunogene sequence:Synthetic peptide of human XLF
- Concentration of antibody:N/A
- Form of antibody:Liquid
- Formulation of this antibody:100 µl affinity purified rabbit polyclonal antibody in phosphate-buffered saline (PBS) containing 30% glycerol, 0.5% BSA and 0.01% thimerosal.
- Purification method:Affinity purified
- This antibody has been succesfully tested for use in following methods:Western blot, Immunoprecipitation
- Recommended usage:Western blotting (1:500 – 1:2500) and Immunoprecipitation. However, the optimal concentrations should be determined individually. The antibody recognizes the XLF of human origin. Reactivity to other species has not been tested.
- Storage information:Shelf time: 12 months in temp.: -20 deg.C
- Shipping conditions:gel pack
- How to handle this antibody:The antibody solution should be gently mixed before use.
- DescriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Biovision they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
- French translationanticorps
- Gene target
- Short nameanti-XLF Antibody
- TechniqueAntibody, anti
- Alternative nameantibody to-XLF (Antibody to)
- Alternative techniqueantibodies