anti-XIAP Antibody is available 1 time from Biovision labs
3183-100 | anti-XIAP Antibodysize: XIAP Antibody | 371.9 USD
- Target of this antibody:XIAP
- Alternative names of antibody target:BIRC4, HILP, XLP2 , ILP1, MIHA, hILP, IAP3, API3
- Background information:BIRC-4 (for baculoviral IAP repeat-containing protein 4) is a member of the IAP (for Inhibitor of apoptosis protein) family proteins. Other Aliases include RP1-315G1.5, API3, ILP1, MIHA, XIAP, XLP2. BIRC4 inhibits activated caspase-3 and apoptosis.
- Antibody host:Rabbit
- Clonality of antibody:Polyclonal
- Isotype:Rabbit IgG
- This antibody reacts with:Human, mouse, rat
- Immunogene sequence:Synthetic peptide surrounding amino acid 230 of human XIAP
- Concentration of antibody:0.2 mg/ml
- Form of antibody:Liquid
- Formulation of this antibody:100 µg (0.2 mg/ml) affinity purified rabbit anti-XIAP polyclonal antibody in phosphate buffered saline (PBS), pH 7.2, containing 30% glycerol, 0.5% BSA, 0.01% thimerosal.
- Purification method:Affinity purified
- This antibody has been succesfully tested for use in following methods:Western blot
- Recommended usage:Western blot analysis (0.5-4 µg/ml), in immunoprecipitation and Immunohistochemistry. However, the optimal conditions should be determined individually.
- Storage information:Shelf time: 12 months in temp.: -20 deg.C
- Shipping conditions:gel pack
- How to handle this antibody:The antibody solution should be gently mixed before use.
- DescriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Biovision they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
- French translationanticorps
- Gene target
- Short nameanti-XIAP Antibody
- TechniqueAntibody, anti
- Alternative nameantibody to-X-linked inhibitor on apoptosis (Antibody to)
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
- Alternative to gene targetX-linked inhibitor of apoptosis, XIAP and IDBG-85142 and ENSG00000101966 and 331, cysteine-type endopeptidase inhibitor activity involved in apoptotic process, nuclei
Supplier:Bioss Primary Unconjugated Antibodies
Recombinant Schizosaccharomyces pombe Uncharacterized transcriptional regulatory protein C56F2.05c SPBC56F2.05c