Anti-Vesicular Monoamine Transporter 2, C-Terminus Antibody
Anti-Vesicular Monoamine Transporter 2, C-Terminus Antibody is available 1 time from Pf biologicals labs
239-P60000-100 | Anti-Vesicular Monoamine Transporter 2, C-Terminus Antibodysize: 100ul | 661.61 USD
- Catalog number239-P60000-100
- Price661.61 USD
1. Gene info
- Long gene namesolute carrier family 18 member A2
- Synonyms gene
- Synonyms gene name
- solute carrier family 18 (vesicular monoamine transporter), member 2
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year1994-05-25
- Entrez gene record
- RefSeq identity
- Solute carriers
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- PubMedThese data suggest that up-regulated alpha-synuclein expression inhibits the activity of vesicular monoamine transporter-2.Striatal VMAT2 expression was reduced significantly in dementia with Lewy bodies with or without Alzheimer's disease, but was preserved in Alzheimer's disease striatum, permitting postmortem distinction of the two pathologies.Voxel-based analysis demonstrated VMAT2 reductions in the striatum and mid brain of Parkinson disease patients.Distribution of vesicular monoamine transporter 2 protein in human brain: implications for brain imaging studies.In an aversive ultrasound-induced defense paradigm, VMAT2(sert-cre) transgenic mice displayed a major increase in escape-like behaviors.These results indicate that wild-type DJ-1, but not Parkinson's disease-derived mutant DJ-1, stimulates VMAT2 activity and that C106 is necessary for the stimulating activity of DJ-1 toward VMAT2.
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
- AvailabilityIn Stock. Please contact us to check the latest availability or to request a quote. A discount may apply for larger quantities.
- OrderingIf you wish to order the Anti-Vesicular Monoamine Transporter 2, C-Terminus Antibody, please include the Cat. #P60000-100 and desired quantity with your shipping and billing details to your order
- Technical filePlease inquire for the latest datasheet, certificate of analysis and SDS
- NoteDesigned for Research Use Only. Manufactured in USA
- DescriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by PF Biologicals they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
- French translationanticorps
- Gene target
- Short nameAnti-Vesicular Monoamine Transporter 2, Antibody
- TechniqueAntibody, anti
- Alternative nameantibody to-Vesicular Monoamine Transporter 2, C-Terminus (Antibody to)
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
Supplier:Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies. ALEXA FLUOR