anti-UCHL1 Antibody is available 1 time from Biovision labs
6130-50 | anti-UCHL1 Antibodysize: UCHL1 Antibody | 235.48 USD
- Target of this antibody:UCHL1
- Alternative names of antibody target:Neuron cytoplasmic protein 9.5, PARK5, PGP9.5, PGP 9.5, Ubiquitin carboxyl-terminal, hydrolase isozyme L1, Ubiquitin thioesterase L1, UCH-L1, Ubiquitin thioesterase L1.
- Background information:Protein ubiquitination and Deubiquitination are reversible processes catalyzed by ubiquitinating enzymes (UBEs) and deubiquitinating enzymes (DUBs). DUBs are categorized into 5 subfamilies: USP, UCH, OTU, MJD, and JAMM. UCHL1, UCHL3, UCHL5/UCH37, and BRCA-1-associated protein-1 (BAP1) belong to the UCH family of DUBs, which all possess a conserved catalytic domain (UCH domain) of about 230 amino acids. Although UCHL1 and UCHL3 are the most closely related UCH family members with about 53% identity, their biochemical properties differ in that UCHL1 binds monoubiquitin and UCHL3 shows dual specificity toward both ubiquitin (Ub) and NEDD8, a Ub-like molecule. UCHL1 (PGP9.5) is a 25 kDa protein; it is highly specific to neurons and to cells of the diffuse neuroendocrine system and their tumors. It comprises >1% of total brain protein but is almost absent from other tissues. It has been implicated both in Parkinson’s disease and in lung cancer.
- Antibody host:Chicken
- Clonality of antibody:Polyclonal
- Isotype:Chicken IgG
- This antibody reacts with:Human
- Immunogene sequence:Recombinant full length protein
- Concentration of antibody:N/A
- Form of antibody:Liquid
- Formulation of this antibody:50 µg of antibody in PBS containing 10% glycerol
- Purification method:Purified from egg yolk
- This antibody has been succesfully tested for use in following methods:Western blot
- Recommended usage:Western blot: Robust detection of 100 ng of recombinant protein was possible when antibody was used at a final concentration of 5 μg/mL
- Storage information:Shelf time: 12 months in temp.: -20 deg.C
- Shipping conditions:gel pack
- How to handle this antibody:The antibody solution should be gently mixed before use.
- DescriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Biovision they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
- French translationanticorps
- Gene target
- Short nameanti-UCHL1 Antibody
- TechniqueAntibody, anti
- Alternative nameantibody to-UCHL1 (Antibody to)
- Alternative techniqueantibodies