anti-TUCAN/CARD8 Antibody is available 1 time from Biovision labs
3705-100 | anti-TUCAN/CARD8 Antibodysize: TUCAN/CARD8 Antibody | 366.91 USD
- Target of this antibody:TUCAN
- Alternative names of antibody target:DACAR , NDPP1 , TUCAN , CARDINAL , KIAA0955 , MGC57162 , DKFZp779L0366
- Background information:TUCAN (Tumor Up-regulated Card-containing Antagonist of Caspase-Nine) is a CARD (Caspase-Associated Recruitment Domains) containing protein that binds and suppresses activation of pro-Caspase-9 and found to be overexpressed in some types of cancers. TUCAN binds specifically to pro-caspase-9 and interferes with its interaction with Apaf-1, thereby suppressing apoptosis signaling in the mitochondrial/cytochrome c pathway.
- Antibody host:Rabbit
- Clonality of antibody:Polyclonal
- Isotype:Rabbit IgG
- This antibody reacts with:Human, mouse, rat
- Immunogene sequence:Synthetic peptide surrounding amino acid 420 of human TUCAN
- Concentration of antibody:0.2 mg/ml
- Form of antibody:Liquid
- Formulation of this antibody:100 µg (0.2 mg/ml) Protein A affinity purified rabbit anti-TUCAN polyclonal antibody in phosphate buffered saline (PBS), pH 7.2, containing 30% glycerol, 0.5 BSA and 0.01% thimerosal.
- Purification method:Affinity purified
- This antibody has been succesfully tested for use in following methods:Western blot
- Recommended usage:Western blotting (0.5-4 µg/ml). However, the optimal conditions should be determined individually. The antibody detects 47 kDa TUCAN in samples from human, mouse, and rat origins. Jurkat cell lysate, mouse small intestine and rat kidney tissue lysates can be used as positive controls.
- Storage information:Shelf time: 12 months in temp.: -20 deg.C
- Shipping conditions:gel pack
- How to handle this antibody:The antibody solution should be gently mixed before use.
- DescriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Biovision they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
- French translationanticorps
- Gene target
- Short nameanti-TUCAN/CARD8 Antibody
- TechniqueAntibody, anti
- Alternative nameantibody to-TUCAN/caspase recruitment domain family, member 8 (Antibody to)
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
- Alternative to gene targetcaspase recruitment domain family, member 8, CARDINAL and DACAR and DAKAR and NDPP and NDPP1 and TUCAN, CARD8 and IDBG-60120 and ENSG00000105483 and 22900, protein homodimerization activity, nuclei
Supplier:Cloud Clone Corp
Supplier:Cloud Clone Corp
Supplier:Bioss Primary Unconjugated Antibodies