anti-TRIM5 gamma Antibody
1x anti-TRIM5 gamma Antibody found in proscience
- Gene infoTRIM5 gamma Antibody: TRIM5 is a member of a broad family of otherwise unrelated proteins defined by the presence of a tripartite motif containing a RING domain, a B-box type 1, and a B-box type 2, followed by a coiled-coil region. TRIM5 has five alternately spliced isoforms, the longest of which is the alpha variant which also contains a carboxy-terminal B30.2 (SPRY) domain. While a function has not yet been assigned to TRIM5gamma, it is known that expression of TRIM5a; variants from humans, rhesus monkeys, and African green monkeys enable resistance to infection by various retroviruses including HIV-1, albeit at differing efficiencies. Furthermore, the TRIM5δ isoform appears to serve as a scaffold for the assembly of endogenous BTBD1 and BTBD2 proteins and also exhibits autoubiquitination activity in a RING finger- and UbcH5B-dependent manner.
- Gene namesTRIM5 gamma Antibody: RNF88, TRIM5alpha, RNF88, Tripartite motif-containing protein 5, RING finger protein 88
- Antibodie's labelunlabelled serum
- PurityTRIM5 gamma Antibody is affinity chromatography purified via peptide column.
- Ab raised inRabbit
- AntigenTRIM5 gamma antibody was made against a synthetic peptide corresponding to 15 amino acids near the carboxy terminus of human TRIM5 gamma.
- Immuno applicationELISA, Western Blot, immuno-histo-chemistry, immuno fluorescence
- Antibody adviceTRIM5 gamma antibody can be used for detection of TRIM5 gamma by Western blot at 2 ug/mL. A band at approximately 35 kDa can be detected. Antibody can also be used for immunohistochemistry starting at 2 ug/mL. For immunofluorescence start at 20 ug/mL.
- Suspention, pH, azideTRIM5 gamma Antibody is supplied in PBS containing 0.02% sodium azide.
- Keep atTRIM5 gamma antibody can be stored at 4 grades C for three months and -20 grades C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- Works withHuman
- Omim nr15011944
- Ncbi nrNP_149083
- Vial with antibodyin solution
- Quantity per ml1 mg/mL
- NCBI GENE nr85363
- GENE symbolTRIM5
- Antigene nametripartite motif-containing 5
- SourceHomo sapiens
- Protein nrQ9C035
- Gene target
- Short nameanti-TRIM5 gamma Antibody
- TechniqueAntibody, antibody to, antibodies against human proteins, antibodies for
- Alternative nameantibody to-TRIM5 g (Antibody to)
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
3239 | anti-TRIM5 gamma Antibody0.02 mg, 0.1 mg 220.14 USD