anti TRAIL Antibody
anti TRAIL Antibody is available 4 times from Biovision labs
5354-100 | anti-TRAIL Antibodysize: TRAIL Antibody | 368.77 USD
3045-30T | anti-TRAIL Antibodysize: TRAIL Antibody | 171.55 USD
- Catalog number3045-30T
- Price171.55 USD
- SizeTRAIL Antibody
- Alternative names of antibody target:TNFSF10, TRAIL-PEN, TL2, Apo-2L, CD253, APO2L
- Background information:TRAIL (TNF-related apoptosis-inducing ligand), a member of the TNF ligand family, is a type II membrane protein and expressed in a variety of human tissues. Two death domains containing receptors DR4 and DR5 have been identified as the receptors for TRAIL and two decoy receptors designated DcR1 and DcR2 inhibit TRAIL function. The multiple receptors sμggest a complex role for regulation of signaling by the cytokine. TRAIL induces apoptosis and NF-kB activation in many tissues and cells.
- Immunogene sequence:E. coli expressed recombinant human TRAIL
- Formulation of this antibody:30 µg (0.5 mg/ml) affinity purified, rabbit anti-TRAIL polyclonal antibody in phosphate buffered saline (PBS), pH 7.2, containing 50% glycerol, 1% BSA, 0.02% sodium azide.
- This antibody has been succesfully tested for use in following methods:Western blot, Neutralization
- Recommended usage:Western blot analysis (0.5-1 µg/ml), ELISA (2-3 µg/ml) and neutralization (5-10 µg/ml). However, the optimal conditions should be determined individually.
1. Gene info
- Long gene nameTNF superfamily member 10
- Synonyms gene name
- tumor necrosis factor (ligand) superfamily, member 10
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year1998-12-04
- Pubmed identfication
- Tumor necrosis factor superfamily
- CD molecules
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- PubMedDecreased expression of DR4 may contribute to prolonged survival of eosinophils in the airways of allergic asthmatics following segmental antigen challenge.TRAIL-R1 was expressed only in acute myeloid leukemias exihibiting monocytic markers. PML/RAR-Eo is associated siwth TRAIL-R1 downmodulation.High TRAIL death receptor 4 and decoy receptor 2 expression correlates with significant cell death in pancreatic ductal adenocarcinoma patients.TRAIL-R4 but not TRAIL-R3 is the decoy receptor which appeared to influence TRAIL sensitivity in breast cancer cells
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
3045-100 | anti-TRAIL Antibodysize: TRAIL Antibody | 368.77 USD
5354-30T | anti-TRAIL Antibodysize: TRAIL Antibody | 171.55 USD
- Target of this antibody:TRAIL
- Antibody host:Rabbit
- Clonality of antibody:Polyclonal
- Isotype:Rabbit IgG
- This antibody reacts with:Human
- Concentration of antibody:0.5 mg/ml
- Form of antibody:Liquid
- Purification method:Affinity purified
- Storage information:Shelf time: 12 months in temp.: -20 deg.C
- Shipping conditions:gel pack
- How to handle this antibody:The antibody solution should be gently mixed before use.
- DescriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Biovision they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
- French translationanticorps
- Gene target
- Short nameanti-TRAIL Antibody
- TechniqueAntibody, anti
- Alternative nameantibody to-TRAIL (Antibody to)
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
Supplier:Brady Benelux NL
Recombinant Listeria monocytogenes serotype 4a UPF0042 nucleotide binding protein LMHCC_0126 LMHCC_0126