anti-TPX2 Antibody is available 1 time from Biovision labs
3755-100 | anti-TPX2 Antibodysize: TPX2 Antibody | 359.96 USD
- Target of this antibody:TPX2
- Alternative names of antibody target:TPX2, TPX-2, Microtubule-associated protein TPX2 homolog, DIL2, DIL-2, Differentially expressed in lung cells, HCA519, Hepatocellular carcinoma-associated antigen 519, REPP86, Restricted expression proliferatio
- Background information:TPX2 (targeting protein for Xklp2) is a microtubule-associated protein involved in targeting the motor protein Xklp2 to microtubules. Ran-GTP activates TPX2 for the chromatin-induced microbutule assembly during M phase. Aurora-A kinase associates with TPX2 at the spindle apparatus and may regulate TPX2 via phosphorylation during the spindle assembly. TPX2 appears to play a structural role in spindle formation. TPX2 activates Eg2 in a microtubule-dependent manner by stimulating the phosphorylation and kinase activity of Eg2. TPX2 is inactivated by binding to importin a, a nuclear import factor. Finally, the suppression of TPX2 with RNA interference causes defects in microtubule organization during mitosis.
- Antibody host:Rabbit
- Clonality of antibody:Polyclonal
- Isotype:Rabbit IgG
- This antibody reacts with:Human
- Immunogene sequence:Synthetic peptide from human TPX2
- Concentration of antibody:N/A
- Form of antibody:Liquid
- Formulation of this antibody:100 µl purified rabbit polyclonal antibody in phosphate-buffered saline (PBS) containing 30% glycerol, 0.5% BSA, and 0.01% thimerosal.
- Purification method:Affinity purified
- This antibody has been succesfully tested for use in following methods:Western blot, Immunoprecipitation
- Recommended usage:Western blotting (1:500 – 1:2000) and Immunoprecipitation. However, the optimal concentrations should be determined individually. The antibody recognizes the human TPX2. Reactivity to other species has not been tested.
- Storage information:Shelf time: 12 months in temp.: -20 deg.C
- Shipping conditions:gel pack
- How to handle this antibody:The antibody solution should be gently mixed before use.
- DescriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Biovision they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
- French translationanticorps
- Gene target
- Short nameanti-TPX2 Antibody
- TechniqueAntibody, anti
- Alternative nameantibody to-TPX2, microtubule-associated, homolog (Xenopus laevis) (Antibody to)
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
- Alternative to gene targetTPX2, microtubule-associated, homolog (Xenopus laevis), C20orf1 and C20orf2 and DIL-2 and DIL2 and FLS353 and GD:C20orf1 and HCA519 and HCTP4 and p100 and REPP86, TPX2 and IDBG-63816 and ENSG00000088325 and 22974, protein kinase binding, nuclei, Tpx2 and IDBG-209892 and ENSMUSG00000027469 and 72119, BT.28741 and IDBG-641544 and ENSBTAG00000018775 and 507226