anti TLR4 Antibody
anti TLR4 Antibody is available 2 times from Biovision labs
3251-100 | anti-TLR4 Antibodysize: TLR4 Antibody | 395.7 USD
3253-100 | anti-TLR4 Antibodysize: TLR4 Antibody | 369.94 USD
- Target of this antibody:TLR4
- Background information:TLR4 (Toll-like receptor 4) is a mammalain homologue of the Drosophila toll protein. The human TLR4 is a type-1 transmembrane protein containing 799 amino acid residues. The extracellular domain has leucine-rich repeats and the intracellular domain is similar to that of IL-1 receptor. TLR4 is a receptor for lipopolysaccharide (LPS). In mice that are genetically tolerant to endotoxin, mutations have been identified in the intracellular domain of TLR4 that abolish LPS responsiveness. TLR4 uses a mechanism similar to that of the IL-1 receptor for signal transduction that leads to activation of NF-kB.
- Antibody host:Rabbit
- Clonality of antibody:Polyclonal
- Isotype:Rabbit IgG
- Form of antibody:Liquid
- Purification method:Affinity purified
- Storage information:Shelf time: 12 months in temp.: -20 deg.C
- Shipping conditions:gel pack
- How to handle this antibody:The antibody solution should be gently mixed before use.
- DescriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Biovision they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
- French translationanticorps
- Gene target
- Short nameanti-TLR4 Antibody
- TechniqueAntibody, anti
- Alternative nameantibody to-toll-like receptor 4 (Antibody to)
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
- Alternative to gene targettoll-like receptor 4, ARMD10 and CD284 and TLR-4 and TOLL, TLR4 and IDBG-82738 and ENSG00000136869 and 7099, protein binding, Cell surfaces, Tlr4 and IDBG-156729 and ENSMUSG00000039005 and 21898, TLR4 and IDBG-638758 and ENSBTAG00000006240 and 281536