anti-TCTN2 Antibody is available 1 time from Proscience labs
- Keep atTCTN2 antibody can be stored at 4 grades C for three months and -20 grades C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- Antigene nametectonic family member 2
- Omim nr31377681
- PurityTCTN2 Antibody is affinity chromatography purified via peptide column.
- Quantity per ml1 mg/mL
- SourceHomo sapiens
- Suspention, pH, azideTCTN2 Antibody is supplied in PBS containing 0.02% sodium azide.
- Vial with antibodyin solution
- Protein nrQ96GX1
- Gene namesTCTN2 Antibody: MKS8, TECT2, C12orf38, Tectonic-2
- Immuno applicationELISA, Western Blot
- Antibodie's labelunlabelled serum
- NCBI GENE nr79867
- Works withHuman, Mouse
- Ncbi nrNP_079085
- Antibody adviceTCTN2 antibody can be used for detection of TCTN2 by Western blot at 1 ug/mL.
- Ab raised inRabbit
- GENE symbolTCTN2
- AntigenTCTN2 antibody was made against a 15 amino acid synthetic peptide near the carboxy terminus of human TCTN2.
- Gene infoTCTN2 Antibody: TCTN2 is a member of the Tectonic protein family, a group of evolutionarily conserved secreted and transmembrane proteins that regulate the Hedgehog (Hh)-mediated patterning of the neural tube. While the expression pattern and function of TCTN2 is not known, it is 49% similar to TCTN1. TCTN1 is expressed during embryonic development in regions that participate in Hh signaling, beginning in the gastrulation stages in the ventral node. Mice expressing mutant TCTN1 die between E13.5 and E16.5 and display holoprosencephaly, a defect associated with reduced Hh signaling, indicating the role of TCTN1 as an Hh activator. At later stages in development, TCTN1 is thought to also act as a repressor on the Hh pathway in the anterior and posterior neural tube.
- Gene target
- Short nameanti-TCTN2 Antibody
- TechniqueAntibody, anti
- Alternative nameantibody to-TCTN2 (Antibody to)
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
5835 | anti-TCTN2 Antibodysize: 0.02 mg, 0.1 mg | 221.38 USD