anti-TCTN2 Antibody is available 1 time from Proscience labs
5835 | anti-TCTN2 Antibodysize: 0.02 mg, 0.1 mg | 205.31 USD
- Gene infoTCTN2 Antibody: TCTN2 is a member of the Tectonic protein family, a group of evolutionarily conserved secreted and transmembrane proteins that regulate the Hedgehog (Hh)-mediated patterning of the neural tube. While the expression pattern and function of TCTN2 is not known, it is 49% similar to TCTN1. TCTN1 is expressed during embryonic development in regions that participate in Hh signaling, beginning in the gastrulation stages in the ventral node. Mice expressing mutant TCTN1 die between E13.5 and E16.5 and display holoprosencephaly, a defect associated with reduced Hh signaling, indicating the role of TCTN1 as an Hh activator. At later stages in development, TCTN1 is thought to also act as a repressor on the Hh pathway in the anterior and posterior neural tube.
- Gene namesTCTN2 Antibody: MKS8, TECT2, C12orf38, Tectonic-2
- Antibodie's labelunlabelled serum
- PurityTCTN2 Antibody is affinity chromatography purified via peptide column.
- Ab raised inRabbit
- AntigenTCTN2 antibody was made against a 15 amino acid synthetic peptide near the carboxy terminus of human TCTN2.
- Immuno applicationELISA, Western Blot
- Antibody adviceTCTN2 antibody can be used for detection of TCTN2 by Western blot at 1 ug/mL.
- Suspention, pH, azideTCTN2 Antibody is supplied in PBS containing 0.02% sodium azide.
- Keep atTCTN2 antibody can be stored at 4 grades C for three months and -20 grades C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- Works withHuman, Mouse
- Omim nr31377681
- Ncbi nrNP_079085
- Vial with antibodyin solution
- Quantity per ml1 mg/mL
- NCBI GENE nr79867
- GENE symbolTCTN2
- Antigene nametectonic family member 2
- SourceHomo sapiens
- Protein nrQ96GX1
- DescriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by proscience they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
- French translationanticorps
- Gene target
- Short nameanti-TCTN2 Antibody
- TechniqueAntibody, anti
- Alternative nameantibody to-TCTN2 (Antibody to)
- Alternative techniqueantibodies