anti-Syndecan-1 Antibody is available 1 time from Biovision labs
3643R-100 | anti-Syndecan-1 Antibodysize: Syndecan-1 Antibody | 410.08 USD
- Target of this antibody:Syndecan-1
- Alternative names of antibody target:SYND1 , SYND 1 , SDC1 , CD138 , CD138 , CD 138 , Syndecan1 , Syndecan 1 , SDC
- Background information:Syndecans are type I integral membrane proteoglycans that are involved in cell-extracellular matrix adhesion and growth factor binding. Syndecan-1 is a matrix receptor which binds to Collagens, Fibronectin and Thrombospondin. Syndecan-1 and Syndecan-3 interact with MK (midkine), a growth/differentiation factor involved in embryogenesis. Syndecan-2 is highly expressed at areas of high morphogenetic activity, such as epithelial-mesenchymal interfaces and the prechondrogenic and preosteogenic mesenchymal condensations. Syndecan-4 functions cooperatively with integrins in the processes of cell spreading and focal adhesion assembly.
- Antibody host:Rabbit
- Clonality of antibody:Polyclonal
- Isotype:Rabbit IgG
- This antibody reacts with:Human, mouse, rat, hamster
- Immunogene sequence:Synthetic peptide surrounding amino acid 298 of human Syndecan-1
- Concentration of antibody:0.5 mg/ml
- Form of antibody:Liquid
- Formulation of this antibody:100 µg (0.5 mg/ml) affinity purified rabbit anti-Syndecan-1 polyclonal antibody in phosphate buffered saline (PBS), pH 7.2, containing 30% glycerol, 0.5% BSA, 5 mM EDTA and 0.03% proclin
- Purification method:Affinity purified
- This antibody has been succesfully tested for use in following methods:Western blot
- Recommended usage:Western blotting (0.5-4 µg/ml), However, the optimal conditions should be determined individually. Other applications have not been tested. The antibody detects ~100 kDa Syndecan-1 from samples of human, mouse, rat, and hamster origins. Cross-reactivity to other species has not been determined.
- Storage information:Shelf time: 12 months in temp.: -20 deg.C
- Shipping conditions:gel pack
- How to handle this antibody:The antibody solution should be gently mixed before use.
- DescriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Biovision they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
- French translationanticorps
- Gene target
- Short nameanti-Syndecan-1 Antibody
- TechniqueAntibody, anti
- Alternative nameantibody to-Syndecan-1 (Antibody to)
- Alternative techniqueantibodies