anti-Stat5 Antibody is available 1 time from Biovision labs
3472-100 | anti-Stat5 Antibodysize: Stat5 Antibody | 371.58 USD
- Target of this antibody:STAT5
- Alternative names of antibody target:Signal transducer and activator of transcription 5, stat -5, STAT5, STAT-5, STAT 5
- Background information:Membrane receptor signaling by various ligands induces activation of Jak kinases which then leads to tyrosine phosphorylation of the various Stat transcription factors. Stat1 and Stat2 are induced by IFN-α and form a heterodimer which is part of the ISGF3 transcription factor complex. Althoμgh early reports indicate Stat3 activation by EGF and IL-6, it has been shown that Stat3β appears to be activated by both while Stat3α is activated by EGF, but not by IL-6. Highest expression of Stat4 is seen in testis and myeloid cells. IL-12 has been identified as an activator of Stat4. Stat5 is activated by prolactin and by IL-3. Stat6 is involved in IL-4 activated signaling pathways.
- Antibody host:Rabbit
- Clonality of antibody:Polyclonal
- Isotype:Rabbit IgG
- This antibody reacts with:Human, mouse, rat
- Immunogene sequence:Synthetic peptide surrounding amino acid 777 of human Stat5
- Concentration of antibody:0.5 mg/ml
- Form of antibody:Liquid
- Formulation of this antibody:100 µg (0.5 mg/ml) affinity purified rabbit polyclonal antibody in phosphate-buffered saline (PBS).
- Purification method:Affinity purified
- This antibody has been succesfully tested for use in following methods:Western blot, Immunoprecipitation, Immunohistochemistry
- Recommended usage:Western blotting (2-10 µg/ml), immunoprecipitation (20 µg/ml) and Immunohistochemistry (5 µg/ml). However, the optimal concentrations should be determined individually. The antibody recognizes ~95 kDa Stat5 of human, mouse and rat origins. Reactivity to other species has not been tested.
- Storage information:Shelf time: 12 months in temp.: -20 deg.C
- Shipping conditions:gel pack
- How to handle this antibody:The antibody solution should be gently mixed before use.
- DescriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Biovision they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
- French translationanticorps
- Gene target
- Short nameanti-Stat5 Antibody
- TechniqueAntibody, anti
- Alternative nameantibody to-Stat5 (Antibody to)
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
Recombinant Streptococcus pyogenes serotype M2 UPF0374 protein MGAS10270_Spy1437 (MGAS10270_Spy1437)
Supplier:Bioss Polyclonal Antibodies