anti-SMO Antibody (Center)
anti-SMO Antibody (Center) is available 1 time from Biovision labs
A1058-100 | anti-SMO Antibody (Center)size: SMO Antibody (Center) | 385.02 USD
- Target of this antibody:SMO
- Alternative names of antibody target:SMO Antibody (Center) polyclonal antibody, SMO antibody, Smoothened homolog antibody, SMO antibody, SMO polyclonal antibody, SMOH antibody
- Background information:The protein encoded by this gene is a G protein-coupled receptor that interacts with the patched protein, a receptor for hedgehog proteins. The encoded protein tranduces signals to other proteins after activation by a hedgehog protein/patched protein complex.
- Antibody host:Rabbit
- Clonality of antibody:Polyclonal
- Isotype:Rabbit IgG
- This antibody reacts with:Human
- Immunogene sequence:KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 539-567 amino acids from the Central region of human SMO.
- Concentration of antibody:1 mg/ml
- Form of antibody:Liquid
- Formulation of this antibody:100 µg (0.5 mg/ml) of antibody in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- Purification method:This antibody is prepared by Saturated Ammonium Sulfate (SAS) precipitation followed by dialysis against PBS
- This antibody has been succesfully tested for use in following methods:Western blot
- Recommended usage:WB: 1:1000
- Storage information:Shelf time: 12 months in temp.: -20 deg.C
- Shipping conditions:gel pack
- How to handle this antibody:The antibody solution should be gently mixed before use
- DescriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Biovision they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
- French translationanticorps
- Gene target
- Short nameanti-SMO Antibody (Center)
- TechniqueAntibody, anti
- Alternative nameantibody to-smoothened, frizzled family receptor (Antibody to) (central)
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
- Alternative to gene targetsmoothened, frizzled family receptor, FZD11 and Gx and SMOH, SMO and IDBG-40669 and ENSG00000128602 and 6608, Wnt-activated receptor activity, Cell surfaces, Smo and IDBG-132261 and ENSMUSG00000001761 and 319757, SMO and IDBG-635317 and ENSBTAG00000013287 and 539308