anti-RSK2 Antibody is available 1 time from Biovision labs
3546-100 | anti-RSK2 Antibodysize: RSK2 Antibody | 394.45 USD
- Target of this antibody:RSK2
- Alternative names of antibody target:RPS6KA3 , CLS , RSK-2 , RSK2 , p90-RSK2 , ISPK1 , MRX19 , HU-3 , pp90RSK2 , MAPKAPK1B , HU-2 , RSK , S6K-alpha3 , ISPK-1
- Background information:RSKs (90 kDa family of ribosomal S6 kinases), designated Rsk-1, Rsk-2 and Rsk-3, have been implicated as important signaling intermediates in response to a broad range of ligand-activated receptor tyrosine kinases. A unique feature common to the three members of the RSK family is that each possesses two non-identical complete kinase catalytic domains.
- Antibody host:Rabbit
- Clonality of antibody:Polyclonal
- Isotype:Rabbit IgG
- This antibody reacts with:Human, mouse, rat
- Immunogene sequence:E. coli expressed recombinant human RSK2
- Concentration of antibody:0.5 mg/ml
- Form of antibody:Liquid
- Formulation of this antibody:100 µg (0.5 mg/ml) antigen affinity purified rabbit polyclonal antibody in phosphate-buffered saline (PBS) containing 50% glycerol, 1% BSA, and 0.02% thimerosal.
- Purification method:Affinity purified
- This antibody has been succesfully tested for use in following methods:Western blot
- Recommended usage:Western blotting (0.5-2 µg/ml). However, the optimal concentrations should be determined individually. The antibody recognizes ~94 kDa RSK2 of human, mouse, and rat origins. Reactivity to other species has not been tested.
- Storage information:Shelf time: 12 months in temp.: -20 deg.C
- Shipping conditions:gel pack
- How to handle this antibody:The antibody solution should be gently mixed before use.
- DescriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Biovision they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
- French translationanticorps
- Gene target
- Short nameanti-RSK2 Antibody
- TechniqueAntibody, anti
- Alternative nameantibody to-RSK2 (Antibody to)
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
CD47, Hemopoietic Cells, gp 47-52kD (RBC), gp 100kD (WBC), Clone: CIKm1, Mouse Monoclonal antibody-Human
Supplier:Cloud Clone Corp
Recombinant (E. coli) Human FcGR2a/CD32 Protein (34-216aa, >95%, his-tag, ~23 kda, non-glycosylated)