Anti- RPS26 Antibody
Anti- RPS26 Antibody is available 1 time from Mbs polyclonals labs
GEN8501668 | Anti- RPS26 Antibodysize: 100ug | 453.29 USD
- Long nameRPS26 Antibody
- Synonim namesRPS26
- Other names40S ribosomal protein S26; 40S ribosomal protein S26; 40S ribosomal protein S26; ribosomal protein S26; N/A
- Gene nameRPS26 ; RPS26
- Gene synonimsRPS26; RPS26; S26; DBA10; N/A
- CloneNot applicable to Polyclonal Antibodies
- Reacts withHuman (Homo sapiens), Mouse (Mus musculus), Rat (Rattus norvegicus)
- SpecificityThis is an antibody designed to detect RPS26 ; RPS26
- Purification methodThe most common purification methods used in the antibody production are Affinity Chromatography, Caprylic Acid Ammonium Sulfate Precipitation, Antigen Affinity method, etc.
- ConcentrationEnquire us for detailed information on the concentration of this antibody
- Storage, shipping and handlingThe antibody is shipped at +4 degrees Celsius. Upon receving, freeze at -20. For longer periods of time we recommend keeping the vial frozen at -40 or -80. Avoid cycles of freezing and thawing as they may denaturate the polypeptide chains of the antibody. Due to transportation or handling reasons, small amounts of the antibody might get caught on the lid or walls of the vial. We recommend you to briefly cetrifuge the vial prior to use to gather the content on the bottom.
- ApplicationsWestern Blot (WB), Immunofluorescence (IF)
- DescriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.Antibody for research use.
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by MBS Polyclonals they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
- French translationanticorps
- Gene target
- Short nameAnti- RPS26 Antibody
- TechniqueAntibody, anti-, anti
- Alternative nameAntibody to RPS26 (Antibody to)
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
Recombinant Escherichia coli O157 H7 UPF0208 membrane protein YfbV yfbV UPF0208 membrane protein YfbV yfbV