anti-RIP Antibody is available 1 time from Biovision labs
3279-100 | anti-RIP Antibodysize: RIP Antibody | 359.96 USD
- Target of this antibody:RIP
- Alternative names of antibody target:RIPK1, FLJ39204, Rinp, RIPK1, Receptor interacting protein
- Background information:RIP (Receptor Interacting Protein) is a 74 kDa Ser/Thr kinase which interacts with CD95 (Fas/Apo1) receptor and the tumor necrosis factor receptor (TNFR1). It is a cell death domain adapter protein which can bind to the adapter proteins TRADD, RAID, and TRAF2. RIP contains an N-terminal region with homology to protein kinase, an intermediate domain capable of association with MAPKKK and a C-terminal region containing an intracellular death domain motif. RIP activates both p38 MAP kinase and SAPK families. In vitro, RIP induces apoptosis, as well as SAPK/JNK and NF-kB activation. RIP possesses kinase activity as it autophosphorylates itself on serine and threonine residues.
- Antibody host:Rabbit
- Clonality of antibody:Polyclonal
- Isotype:Rabbit IgG
- This antibody reacts with:Human, mouse, rat
- Immunogene sequence:Synthetic peptide surrounding amino acid 645 of human RIP
- Concentration of antibody:0.5 mg/ml
- Form of antibody:Liquid
- Formulation of this antibody:100 µg (0.5 mg/ml) affinity purified rabbit anti-RIP polyclonal antibody in phosphate buffered saline (PBS), pH 7.2, containing 30% glycerol, 0.5% BSA, 0.01% thimerosal.
- Purification method:Affinity purified
- This antibody has been succesfully tested for use in following methods:Western blot, Immunoprecipitation, Immunohistochemistry
- Recommended usage:Western blot analysis (2-6 µg/ml), immunoprecipitation and Immunohistochemistry. However, the optimal conditions should be determined individually.
- Storage information:Shelf time: 12 months in temp.: -20 deg.C
- Shipping conditions:gel pack
- How to handle this antibody:The antibody solution should be gently mixed before use.
- DescriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Biovision they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
- French translationanticorps
- Gene target
- Short nameanti-RIP Antibody
- TechniqueAntibody, anti
- Alternative nameantibody to-RIP (Antibody to)
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
Recombinant Campylobacter jejuni subsp. jejuni serotype O:2 Phospho-N-acetylmuramoyl-pentapeptide-transferase (mraY), partial