anti RELM beta Antibody
anti RELM beta Antibody is available 2 times from Biovision labs
5654-100 | anti-RELM-beta Antibodysize: RELM-beta Antibody | 359.96 USD
5654-30T | anti-RELM-beta Antibodysize: RELM-beta Antibody | 167.45 USD
- Target of this antibody:RELM-beta
- Alternative names of antibody target:Resistin-like beta, Cysteine-rich secreted protein FIZZ2
- Background information:Human RELM beta (Resistin-like molecule beta/FIZZ2) is a new member to the family of adipocyte secreted proteins called adipocytokines. This family includes the RELM alpha, RELM beta and Resistin molecules. Interestingly, RELM beta and Resistin share similar characteristics such as an additional cysteine residue within the variable N-terminal region and are both homodimeric proteins. However, the RELM beta is expressed only in the gastrointestinal track; especially the colon, while the Resistin and RELM beta are secreted exclusively by adipocytes. Currently, the biological function of these proteins, as well as their molecular targets is largely unknown. Recombinant Human RELM beta is a disulfide-linked homodimer with a total molecular weight of 11.0 kDa, consisting of 90 amino acid residue chains.
- Antibody host:Rabbit
- Clonality of antibody:Polyclonal
- Isotype:Rabbit IgG
- This antibody reacts with:Human
- Immunogene sequence:E. coli expressed recombinant human RELM-β
- Concentration of antibody:0.5 mg/ml
- Form of antibody:Liquid
- Purification method:Affinity purified
- This antibody has been succesfully tested for use in following methods:Western blot
- Recommended usage:Western blot analysis (0.5-4 µg/ml). Recombinant human RELM-β (Cat. # 4654-25) can be used as a positive control. However, the optimal conditions should be determined individually.
- Storage information:Shelf time: 12 months in temp.: -20 deg.C
- Shipping conditions:gel pack
- How to handle this antibody:The antibody solution should be gently mixed before use.
- DescriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Biovision they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
- French translationanticorps
- Gene target
- Short nameanti-RELM-beta Antibody
- TechniqueAntibody, anti
- Alternative nameantibody to-RELM-b (Antibody to)
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
KIR2DL5 (Killer Cell Immunoglobulin-like Receptor 2DL5A, CD158f1, KIR2DL5A, CD158F, CD158F1) Antibody