anti-RBM38 Antibody is available 1 time from Proscience labs
- Gene infoRBM38 is a probable RNA-binding protein.
- Gene namesRBM38, RNPC1, SEB4B, SEB4D, HSRNASEB, dJ800J21.2
- Antibodie's labelunlabelled serum
- PurityAntibody is purified by peptide affinity chromatography method.
- Ab raised inRabbit
- AntigenAntibody produced in rabbits immunized with a synthetic peptide corresponding a region of human RBM38.
- Immuno applicationELISA, Western Blot, immuno-histo-chemistry
- Antibody adviceRBM38 antibody can be used for detection of RBM38 by ELISA at 1:312500. RBM38 antibody can be used for detection of RBM38 by western blot at 0.25 ug/mL, and HRP conjugated secondary antibody should be diluted 1:50,000 - 100,000.
- Suspention, pH, azideAntibody is lyophilized in PBS buffer with 2% sucrose. Add 50 μL of distilled water. Final antibody concentration is 1 mg/mL.
- Keep atFor short periods of storage (days) store at 4 grades C. For longer periods of storage, store RBM38 antibody at -20 grades C. As with any antibody avoid repeat freeze-thaw cycles.
- Works withHuman, Mouse, Rat, Dog, Zebrafish
- Omim nr34577107
- Ncbi nrNP_059965
- KDa26 kDa, 13 kDa
- Vial with antibodyLyophilized
- Quantity per ml1 mg/ml
- NCBI GENE nr55544
- GENE symbolRBM38
- Antigene nameRNA binding motif protein 38
- SourceHomo sapiens
- Protein nrQ9H0Z9
- DescriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by proscience they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
- French translationanticorps
- Gene target
- Short nameanti-RBM38 Antibody
- TechniqueAntibody, anti
- Alternative nameantibody to-RBM38 (Antibody to)
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
29-436 | anti-RBM38 Antibodysize: 50 ug | 210.15 USD