Anti Rat VEGF
Anti Rat VEGF is available 2 times from Mbs polyclonals labs
- Alternative name1Anti-Anti-Rat VEGF
- Alternative name2Anti-Rat VEGF
- Alternative name3Anti-Rattus norvegicus VEGF
- Alternative name4VEGF
- Alternative name5N/A
- Other namesN/A; Vascular endothelial growth factor A; N/A; N/A; Vascular permeability factor; VPF
- Gene nameVEGF
- Gene name synonimsN/A
- Other gene namesN/A; Vegfa; N/A; Vegf; VEGF-A; VPF
- Immunoglobulin isotypeN/A
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Host organismN/A
- Species reactivityN/A
- Specificity and cross-reactivityN/A
- Purification methodN/A
- Form/AppearanceA sterile filtered antibody solution was lyophilized from PBS, pH 7.2.
- Storage and shippingproductone should be stored at -20 degrees Celsius.
- Tested for:Western Blot (WB), ELISA (EIA)
- Descriptionproductone is a polyclonal antibody of high purity and binding affinity for the antigen that it is risen against. Properly used, this antibody will ensure excellent and reproducible results with guaranteed success for the applications that it is tested in. Polyclonal antibodies have series of advantages - larger batches can be supplied at a time, they are inexpensive to manufacture and respectively to buy, the time needed for production is considerably shorter. Polyclonal antibodies generally are more stable and retain their reactivity under unfavorable conditions. To obtain more detailed information on productone, please, refer to the full product datasheet.
- AdvisoryIn order to retain the quality and the affinity of productone unchanged, please, avoid cycles of freezing and thawing. For antibodies that are in liquid form or reconstituted lyophilized antibodies small amounts could become entrapped on the seal or the walls of the tube. Prior to use briefly centrifuge the vial to gather all the solution on the bottom.
- Additional descriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.
- AboutRats are used to make rat monoclonal anti mouse antibodies. There are less rat- than mouse clones however. Rats genes from rodents of the genus Rattus norvegicus are often studied in vivo as a model of human genes in Sprague-Dawley or Wistar rats.
- Latin nameRattus norvegicus
- Gene target
- Short nameAnti- VEGF
- Alternative nameantibody to-Rat VEGF
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
MBS695195 | Anti-Rat VEGFsize: 100ug | 367.8 USD
- Catalog numberMBS695195
- Price367.8 USD
1. Gene info
- Long gene namevascular endothelial growth factor A
- Synonyms gene
- Synonyms gene name
- vascular endothelial growth factor
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year1994-01-10
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- RefSeq identity
- VEGF family
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- Locus Specific Databases
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Entrez Gene
MBS695195 | Anti-Rat VEGFsize: 50ug | 325.98 USD
Supplier:Bioss Primary Unconjugated Antibodies