Anti-Rat Podoplanin is available 1 time from Reliatech antibodies labs
- Gene NamePodoplanin
- Species ReactivityRat (Rattus norvegicus)
- SynonymsPdpn; E11; Gp38; OTS-8; RTI40; T1-alpha
- DescriptionThis is a highly purified antibody with strong binding affinity towards the antigen that it has been risen against.Properly used, this antibody will ensure excellent and reproducible results with guaranteed success for the applications that it is tested in.
- Storage and handlingLyophilized antibodies can be shipped at ambient temperature and stored for short terms at +4 degrees Celsius and at -20 for long term storage. Reconstituted lyophilised and antibodies in liquid form can be shipped and stored for short terms at +4 degrees Celsius. Generally, it is recomended for long term storage (up to one year) 25-50% glycerol or ethylene glycol to be added and the vial must be stored at -20°C.
- AdvisoryIn order to retain the quality and the affinity of the antibodies unchanged, please, avoid cycles of freezing and thawing. For antibodies that are in liquid form or reconstituted lyophilized antibodies small amounts could become entrapped on the seal or the walls of the tube. Prior to use briefly centrifuge the vial to gather all the solution on the bottom.
- Additional descriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.
- AboutRats are used to make rat monoclonal anti mouse antibodies. There are less rat- than mouse clones however. Rats genes from rodents of the genus Rattus norvegicus are often studied in vivo as a model of human genes in Sprague-Dawley or Wistar rats.
- Latin nameRattus norvegicus
- Gene target
- Short nameAnti- Podoplanin
- Alternative nameantibody to-Rat Podoplanin
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
104-M40 | Anti-Rat Podoplaninsize: 100ug | 291.26 USD
- Catalog number104-M40
- Price291.26 USD
1. Gene info
- Long gene namepodoplanin
- Synonyms name
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year2005-07-08
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- RefSeq identity
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
- PubMedRTI(40)/MMC4/RTII(70)- and RTI(40)/MMC4-positive cells are intermediates in the ATII-to-ATI cell transformation.Albuminuria in male and female rats is preceded by glomerular hypertrophy and accompanied by focal and segmental loss of podoplanin when focal segmental glomerulosclerosis is not yet present.There was a significant increase in the expression of both TTF-1 and T1alpha mRNA in the IGF-2 group, in comparison to the control group after 48 h of culture.
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
Supplier:Bioss Primary Unconjugated Antibodies