Anti Rat PlGF
Anti Rat PlGF is available 3 times from Reliatech antibodies labs
104-PA04 | Anti-Rat PlGFsize: 200ug | 312.57 USD
104-PA04AG | Anti-Rat PlGFsize: 50ug | 222.61 USD
104-PA04S | Anti-Rat PlGFsize: 100ug | 207.61 USD
- Catalog number104-PA04S
- Price207.61 USD
1. Gene info
- Long gene nameplacental growth factor
- Synonyms gene name
- placental growth factor-like
- placental growth factor, vascular endothelial growth factor-related protein
- Synonyms name
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year1994-01-14
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- RefSeq identity
- VEGF family
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- PubMedEndothelial cell-released H2O2 acts as a positive regulator of placenta growth factor gene and protein expression in vascular smooth muscle cells.This is the first demonstration that sustained intraocular PGF production induces vascular and retinal changes similar to those observed in the early stages of diabetic retinopathy.The results of this study disclosed a constant down-regulation of the vascular endothelial growth factor (VEGF), and transient decreases of angiopoietin-1 (Ang-1), platelet-derived growth factor-BB (PDGF-BB), as well as placental growth factor (PlGF).VEGFB and PlGF can either inhibit or potentiate the actions of VEGFA, depending on their relative concentrations, which change in the hypoxic lung.Intramyocardial injections of autologous myoblasts overexpressing placental growth factor improved cardiac function, attenuated adverse cardiac remodeling, induced angiogenesis, and probably enhanced survival of grafted myoblasts.Our findings suggest that VEGF and PLGF enhance blood brain barrier permeability through different VEGFR pathways and that circulating sFlt1 prevents VEGF- and PLGF-induced BBB permeability during pregnancy.placental gene expression is modulated by gestational conditions that might disrupt the fetal growth
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
- Gene NamePlGF
- Species ReactivityRat (Rattus norvegicus)
- SynonymsPgf; Plgf; placental growth factor
- DescriptionThis is a highly purified antibody with strong binding affinity towards the antigen that it has been risen against.Properly used, this antibody will ensure excellent and reproducible results with guaranteed success for the applications that it is tested in.
- Storage and handlingLyophilized antibodies can be shipped at ambient temperature and stored for short terms at +4 degrees Celsius and at -20 for long term storage. Reconstituted lyophilised and antibodies in liquid form can be shipped and stored for short terms at +4 degrees Celsius. Generally, it is recomended for long term storage (up to one year) 25-50% glycerol or ethylene glycol to be added and the vial must be stored at -20°C.
- AdvisoryIn order to retain the quality and the affinity of the antibodies unchanged, please, avoid cycles of freezing and thawing. For antibodies that are in liquid form or reconstituted lyophilized antibodies small amounts could become entrapped on the seal or the walls of the tube. Prior to use briefly centrifuge the vial to gather all the solution on the bottom.
- Additional descriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.
- AboutRats are used to make rat monoclonal anti mouse antibodies. There are less rat- than mouse clones however. Rats genes from rodents of the genus Rattus norvegicus are often studied in vivo as a model of human genes in Sprague-Dawley or Wistar rats.
- Latin nameRattus norvegicus
- Gene target
- Short nameAnti- PlGF
- Alternative nameantibody to-Rat PlGF
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
Supplier:Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies. ALEXA FLUOR